• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Smoking heroin in a joint??

menidiatis

Bluelighter

Apparently people are smoking heroin in a joint? Is that even possible or do they just do it for placebo??

Ive smoked an H bone before when i was out with some ppl and i don't recall it doing much to me

Smoking it in a spliff can be nice if your tolerance is low and you do it right remember to melt the heroin on foil first then sprinkle or crush the black stuff be careful though it can sneak up on you

In a pinch you can cook up heroin as if you were going to inject but instead sniffed the mixture with a straw,,,, You’ll feel a rush in seconds….

used to freak black & milds and add some blow into the mix , once i removed the filler paper shit i would add the black n mild tobacco /coke and it tasted great. Have yet to try heroin though, I'm sure if you can get it where it won't like fuck the cherry up and causing it to run.

Smoked it in a bukket I'm sure like they hose pipes designed for weed but then I've never had a big tolerance
Edit: I'm well baked I meant like the tumble dryer hose things 😂😂

Last edited:
Smoked it in a bukket I'm sure like they hose pipes designed for weed but then I've never had a big tolerance
Edit: I'm well baked I meant like the tumble dryer hose things 😂😂
How the hell do you smoke it in a bucket

It was just wrapped in tinny, what was left. I dunno, I'm not an experienced heroin smoker and would fuck up the technique and pissed people off a few times lol.

Yeo works used to do it with 10er bags heroin 3 in the uk 0. 2 to a spliff of good weed ya need alot to feel It and get high but it does work n is ok for beginners soon becomes an expensive way though