• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Heroin dose and advice

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
I am going to smoke some heroin #3 tomorrow night but am unsure of the dose, Erowid says 15-25mg common and 20-30mg strong but I assume this is for a 100% pure product so maybe I should smoke 50mg or what would you suggest?

I see Erowid mentions that the peak hits after 10 minutes and only lasts for 5-6 minutes but the after effects last 3-5 hours, so I am curious to how much to keep smoking, like will it be like crack addicts that take one hit and then keep doing it until they are out of product? Or can I just smoke a few hits of the heroin and then enjoy myself and eventually fall asleep?

Also should I fast before smoking it, since opiates can give nausea and induce vomiting? If yes how many hours before should I stop eating?

Smoked heroin is the longest lasting opioid ive ever done besides methadone. Peak lasting 2 to 4 hours and still feeling high 12 hours after dosing.
A 5 to 6minute peak is inaccurate on erowid part

It comes on slower than most other drugs that hit instantly when smoked. I would just start small and slowly work hour way up u til you feel high.

It's hard to gauge heroin with an exact mass as the purity can be all over the place as you have mentioned.