View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Smoking Help with DMT

thelazygent

Bluelighter
I attempted to smoke DMT Vape Pen 3 times. I have felt it effects but slightly. I did the 3 inhales. Inhale for 5 sec hold for 15/20 secs. 3 times. I did not hallucinate and I think I know why.

I know its real DMT, because my buddy who has extensive experience with DMT tripped and broke through.

When I inhale and inhale again to get it to go into my lung, I cough instantly and cant hold it in my lungs. It feels like burnt plastic.

Are there any tips you think would help me? Maybe im inhaling too hard.

Im so frustrated.

Last edited:
Try and lower the temp, that acrid burnt plastic taste is cuz it’s being burnt. Is this a cartridge or concentrate pen?

-GC

Thanks your the reply. its a cartridge pen. I had it on the middle setting when smoking it.

I'd recommend doing it with MAOIs, imo a 5-minute trip is too short to be of full benefit

Can I get a MAOI over the counter or through other ways without a doctor?

A MAOI was never necessary for me when smoking DMT. It is plenty strong on its own. If it is DMT and you haven't felt it, you just haven't taken enough.

Any experience with the DMT vape pen? My buddy who has broke through on DMT multiple times on a vape pen, tried my pen and broke through so I know its legit.

No experience with that. Only other device I have used was a homemade vaporizer I found instructions for on here where you use a single shot Hennessy bottle. It worked ok, but not as well as the vaporgenie.

Try and lower the temp, that acrid burnt plastic taste is cuz it’s being burnt. Is this a cartridge or concentrate pen?

-GC

Thanks your the reply. its a cartridge pen. I had it on the middle setting when smoking it.

Does this change your answer?

Can I get a MAOI over the counter or through other ways without a doctor?
Peganum Harmala is cheaply available through the internet and legal everywhere. I'd say it's the best bet but other MAOI-containing plants do exist as well

I've never tried a DMT vape pen, I wonder what the mg/ml must be. You would need a pretty concentrated liquid. Maybe an acetate/hydrochloride salt in propylene gylcol?

I did a mimosa extraction and the result was very potent, orange crystalline. I remember once sort of curling up into a ball waiting for it to wear off after smoking some. Not fun, not redeeming. Other times were neat, I'd smoke it again. DPT was more euphoric but also dissociative and sinister feeling, like DMT's charming but evil cousin.

You must check the concentrates before you vape because that is what you’re inhaling. Try maintaining the quantity optimum and also check the heating. If you can control that properly. Also, try loading the pen correctly. You might be doing it wrong somehow. Just check if these are okay.

i used to use an extreme Q by Airrizer and had trouble breaking through. A bong was much easier in the end

i have the same Vaporizer....don't bother trying it out for DMT? i didn't wanna fuck it up either with tasting like DMT forever

I got plenty noticeable effects and not much burning plastic aroma smoking about 8 mg out of a meth pipe using a very low flame spirit burner (which burns at about 150-180 C apparently. But it was hard to condense the smoke and get a really big dose on a single breath. Which was kind of lucky first go I think.

I had better luck packing the carb with thick-cut steel wool one the one hand or simply smoking it out of a light globe on the other.

it works for sure. i used to put mine ontop of cashed/vaped buds and got well high from doing it but if i can remember 50mg-60mg breakthrough hits werent possible. Couldnt get enough in one hit.

As for tasting like dmt. It might do that over time. It might end up in the reclaim/resin in the pipe and alter the taste. I once had dmt that soaked into the taste of smokeable speed/meth amphetamine rocks i had kept in the same bag sandwich bag as a gram. I smoked the rocks off of foil and the room smelt like DMT lol
i have the same Vaporizer....don't bother trying it out for DMT? i didn't wanna fuck it up either with tasting like DMT

that looks like it would great...thanks
there was once a shop called happyhighherbs that sold all that sterotype hippy smoking herb stuff that had no (psychoactive/narcotic) effect. I got sick of smoking it with cannabis in a bong so i used that stuff and it tasted fine. Dunno if thats any help to you at all.

Last edited: