• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking H. Any way to tell purity or if fent in it from trail/how it smokes???

Mattyn55

Greenlighter
What’s up? Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Still learning how to post here. If it is plz tell me where to put it. Anyways, ima a heave H user and my ROA is by smoking off foil. I’m in New Orleans and i get usually either a off white color that is always powder, or a very light brown almost gray color which comes off a brick usually and is way rockier. I moved here from Denver where I smoked BTH. I’m not stupid and know fent is I’m almost everything now. My question is what should the trail look like after it’s burned to tell how close to being less cut it is. I mean some stuff the trail is clear and I can even go over it more than once while some stuff turns black and leaves tiny crumbs behind it. Also, is there a way to tell if fent is any of the stuff from the trail or how it burns? Hope this makes sense as I’m feelin so good typing with one eye open lol. Thx!

If you try to gauge fent content by how it burns you'll end up ODing. It's best to just be careful with every batch, tests like these are just going to give you false confidence.

Yup plus there are additional issues that make this even more complicated:

since fentanyl is active is such small amounts, most of the product you are using is inactive cut/filler and/or heroin (maybe). The tiny amount of fent that has been added isn't likely to cause a visible difference in the way it vaporizes since it's such a minuscule amount compared to the total amount of the product. Plus it just gets way complicated when you are dealing with a mix of ingredients all with different melting and vaporization points, there really isn't anything reliable that can be said about how it should or shouldnt vaporize.

additionally there are numerous kinds of fentanyl analogues being found in heroin these days. They all are each distinct chemicals with different properties from one another. Again too many variables at play to be able to make any statements on how the product should/shouldn't vaporize.

If you are using, All you can do is try to be safe as possible. These days you pretty much have to assume that all heroin contains fentanyl or a fentanyl derivative and act accordingly.

Last edited:
Apparently one bloke who normally buys a point of fentanyl laced heroin fucked himself up, well he puts half on foil and saves half but he messed up poured on bit more and woke up with his mate holding a narcan freaking out that he nearly died, the dude had almost died smoking legit hardly fuck all powder fent

Apparently one bloke who normally buys a point of fentanyl laced heroin fucked himself up, well he puts half on foil and saves half but he messed up poured on bit more and woke up with his mate holding a narcan freaking out that he nearly died, the dude had almost died smoking legit hardly fuck all powder fent
Wow ThTs crazy. Really jus pisses m off and makes no sense why dealers wanna kill there customers. Sure they make more $ cuttin with fent but losing customers forever will hurt a lot mote in the long run. But hey they ain’t the smartest bunch of folks. Thx for all the replies!!!