• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking Ephedrine

rorick the hammer

Bluelighter
I am curious as to if Ephedrine (HCl) can be smoked (possibly in a similar manner to methamphetamine). Does anyone have any experience with this?
This is, assuming you have access to pure, unadulterated ephedrine without binding agents that they put in the pills.
rth

I'm not sure why people have to smoke everything, put if you did a search on google and found ephedrine, say, sold in gelcap form with no fillers or binders I guess you could smoke it. Then of course, you have ephedrine Hcl with no fillers or binder's that'll probably be wasted.
Human beings have pretty much found every drug that's smokable and won't make you cough up a goddamn lung in the process. Tobacco, pot, crack and *good* meth belong here. I've found that off-color meth is much, much more likely to taste like ass.
I've found that taking ephedrine for anything other than a small, short term energy boost is pretty unpleasant. If you've ever drank cup after cup of coffee to the point where you're jittery, nauseous, and your heart is racing, that's pretty much the ephedrine high.
Of course science has done much better things with this...

Why the fuck would you bother?
If you're after an energetic rush then hit the meth, don't waste your time with something that gives you alertness in small doses and can be rather unpleasant in larger doses.

u shouldnt be allowd to do drugs cuz its obvious uve done too many already!

Can you? Yes... Should you? No... the high is minimal, ephedrine HCl doesn't burn as nice as meth, and it taste like a gay peurto ricans asshole!
Ephedrine is to be ate or better yet reduced...

Thank you for the info! (Some of you). Yeah, i don'tWANT to smoke ephedrine and I never will. Just wanted to know if it was possible! Thanks!
rth

I don't like smoking anything, but used to use baking soda and water and a spoon over a flame to get crack from cocaine and that was an interesting degenerate thing that I am proud not to be involved in anymore.

however, I do have some ephedrine HCl and wanted to know if anyone had used this method here. but it looks like not.

It did not turn into an oily glob like crack in the water over flame with baking soda so I guess that is not going to be a possible way to use it.

Ephedrine used to be given as a mist for inhalation in a bygone day, but smoking it seems pointless.