• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking coke or pcp

SeanHammer

Greenlighter
My buddy offered me a joint laced with coke and a joint laced with pcp. they said they got fucked from the coke one but i always thought coke doesnt do anything when its smoked. Would it even do anything if it was turned into freebase? they said it was covered in coke though.. Im wondering if i should just take the pcp one and fly away you know? lol

lace weed with coke will do little to no effect turning it into freebase i think would just turn it into crack. go with the pcp

This type of dosing question belongs in BDD.

OD >>> BDD

I would assume the only way you can get high by smoking cocaine salt is if the particulate matter gets into your lungs. If it is crack cocaine then it would work fine. Since your friends said it got them fucked up it is likely crack or they are just suffering from placebo.

As for the PCP...well do what you want.

I'd put my money on neither of them being what your supplier claims....

Coke-laced joints don't really work, (yet why oh why do people keep rolling them?!!?). PCP certainly works on joints, but PCP is a drug of much debated recreational potential, and people talk about PCP to an extent greatly exceeding the actual distribution of the drug, and when it comes from a guy who puts coke on joints, i'd have zero faith in it being what's claimed.

its a while back in the uk there was some thing going round called mk5 which was ment to be weed lased with crack never tried it and it seemed to fanish as quickly as it came . guess it dnt work that well or back fired with busts and the likes

Alot of people here say theyve smoked coke laced joints but what they really mean is that they have smoked crack laced joints. Some people just refer to all forms of coke weather it's based up or not as coke which is kinda annoying now that i think of it.

I wouldnt personally mix PCP with crack (im assuming by noything more then your word that both are in there) as i can see that causing a bad trip especially if you use too much coke. The last thing you want on a long acting and really strong dissociative is a drug that will make you nervous. I took PCP once and i smoked too much of it and got so fucked up i couldnt move. That was not too fun but id do it again at a lower dose.

If it's actual powder cocaine that people smoke all i can say is what a fucking waste :p

^
I think most people actually mean smoking powder cocaine in blunts. NOT crack. At least from what I've seen. It may be stupid but people will do it anyway. SO many people believe they get something from it.... I've never done it but it sounds retarded, there's a reason for crack.

K so I got weed and my buddy dropped acid onto it, i dunno how much but would it work? because i hope it works i wana get fucked from this :D lol

the acid will get destrioyed the point it vapozies at is lower then the point the weed wiil burn

Not to insult you or anything, but that's a horrible fucking idea. Personally I don't see any fun in PCP anyways. But mixing it with a stimulant that *could* exacerabate paranoia? No thanks.

Burning powdered cocaine in a blunt/paper would just burn it and plus there's already too much resin and smoke from the weed for it to be effective in any way. I've smoked one before (I know that it's retarded) but it wasn't my choice and obviously all I felt was the marijuana

Mixing cocaine (even the very small amount that you'll actually smoke when smoking powder cocaine) with PCP and cannabis sounds like it could get very nasty very quick. Paranoia would certainly be a possibility.

Just snort the cocaine if you absolutely have to take it. Smoking powder cocaine is a waste and mixing it with PCP is just asking for problems if you ask me.