• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Smoking Cigs in Non Smoking Hotel Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I plan to rent a local hotel room, all of which are non smoking these days, and do coke and smoke cigarettes. My concern is if I set off the smoke detector I will be met by security and or police. I will be yayed out and it will be obvious. Once police or security enter I will be searched and arrested. Is there a way to block a smoke detector without the hotel knowing? I’ve been told if you put a plastic bag or shower cap covering the smoke detector the hotel will know. Is there any way to successfully smoke cigs in a hotel room without the hotel staff being notified via the fire system? I don’t care if I am fined $300 upon checkout for the lingering smoke smell. Better than an arrest! Thanks

Iv smoked in plenty of non smoking hotel rooms, never had a problem, but I don’t know if your doing coke and a bunch of people chain smoking that might set off the alarm…but a couple people casually smoking should be fine

Iv smoked in plenty of non smoking hotel rooms, never had a problem, but I don’t know if your doing coke and a bunch of people chain smoking that might set off the alarm…but a couple people casually smoking should be fine
No I will be by myself

What does this have to do with harm reduction?
The harm reduction comes into play as the OP doesn't want to get arrested.

But as they decided to go a different route that was safer he answered his own question.

Have fun brifkin and stay safe.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.