• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking ciggys on oxy

JediMindTricks

Bluelighter
Does anyone else just get insanely light headed and jus feel way fucked up??/ I really think it should be listed as an oxy potentiator.... anyolne else notice this???

Not cig's but i notice it when i smoke some kind bud after railing some OC 80.

Cigs potentiate oxy for me as well, but have the tendency to make me very nauseated.

Sure, but its not a potentiator. Look up the word "potentiate." It doesn't do that. They just feel good together. The word for that is "synergy."

I'm a heavy smoker, not quiet chaining it yet though, and I love to smoke on just about anything. When I'm tripping, when I'm stoned, when I'm speeding or rolling or whatever. Cigarettes, as JC says, syngergize well with just about everything! =D

Oh, and we need a cigarette smoking smiley. I don't supposed your mod powers allow you to do that, JC? ;)

Yeah, It does the same efect for me, but when I smoke too much I feel sick and want to puke so I have to just relax for like a couple minutes.. It makes me nod out some more, but just makes me feel more sick then anything.

Absolutely. The first time I smoked on Oxy it actually made me feel a bit sick (but the whole experience actually make me feel a little sick) but now it's fantastic.

Yeah, I'm also quite a heavy smoker, and smoking on anything is great.

It's my fav thing to do, while waiting for a drug, oxy whatever, to come up. During the peak, nah not so much.

Mr Blonde said:
Oh, and we need a cigarette smoking smiley.
emoticon0167.gif

i love smoking on oxys. i was a decent smoker before i got into opiates, but once i started railing oxys regularly i was chain smoking like a bitch.

Yes, actually, now that you mention it I was just thinking this same thing earlier today when I had my first smoke of the day after my oxy kicked in. The more oxycontin I've got in my system, though, the less I can smoke without feeling sicky-nauseus from smoking even though I want to smoke. Weird, that. But when I'm on regular 7.5 vicodin, or of course my adderal or been smoking nice, pure glass, any speedyish stuff makes me loooove to smoke cigs.

If I get stoned, I won't smoke cigs at all, I can't smoke while stoned, at all. But like yesterday, when I somehow managed to magically take just the right amount of oxycontin, I smoked happily all day, and no nausea at all.

But they have to be Sherman MCDs, that's the only smoke I like nowadays. A regular Marlboro or even American Spirits would really make me super-nauseus on the oxy.

johanneschimpo said:
Sure, but its not a potentiator. Look up the word "potentiate." It doesn't do that. They just feel good together. The word for that is "synergy."

yeah... I'm not a smoker im more casual (AKA only while drunk or high on anything) and i still get the headbuzz... whether im on hydro or popped a few perks it always intensifies it but in a i need to sit down way not in a ooo i feel amazing-er (I grammer'd good) way

How many fucking threads are there like "smoking ciggy's on (insert drug here)|"

Yes ciggy's will make you lightheaded if you are not used to smoking.

If you don't normally smoke it will make you lightheaded or sick regardless of whether your on a drug or not. The first time i ever smoked a cigarette back when i was about 10 i almost fell down i was so lightheaded. If your not used to opiates i guess a few smokes could be enough to cause nausea because tobacco is a dopamine agonist as well as a nicotinic receptor agonist and opiates boost dopamine as well which is the main reason they can cause vomiting.

But if your a pack a day smoker and a opiate addict your not going to notice much difference when you smoke. I think smoking can actually reduce the effects of some opiates because tobacco is a enzyme inducer.

i smoke all the time tho... its jus weird... like i cant walk and shit start sweating and need to lay down