• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking chamomile

bust my nuttmeg

Greenlighter
I used to smoke tobacco , but I had to stop because it started to irritate my bladder.
Not fan of alcohol(also for health
reasons) and and no access to weed.
Tried Diazepam was great until my body developed tolerance , so I stopped it gradually and dropped it.
As you have guessed I have some mild anxiety. I'v read some web pages suggesting chamomile and some even said that it has similiar effects of diazepam. I drank it as a tea and it was a good experience. I thought what if I put the herb inside a cigarette and try smoking it. I googled and some people actually do this , so I was even more eager to try it. I emptied a cigarette from its tobacco leaves (lol) and filled the whole of it with chamomile herb. I gotta say it was indeed a not bad experience and good enough for me. Its anti anxiety effect was even more stronger than drinking the herb , and the effect also lasted more time. Can anyone suggest me please with some smokeable anti-anxiety herbs so I can try then as well?
Overall, the experience was good for me and at least there were no side effects as tobacco smoking.
Thank you

Last edited: