• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking 5-meo-DMT freebase w/o freebase pipe.

LePsychonaut44

Greenlighter
After experimenting with many different dosages of 5-meo-DMT on top of a bowl of cannabis, and failing to have a visual breakthrough I have found a decent way to achieve a breakthrough experience.
Using a glass spoon pipe, take a small inch square of tin foil, placing your preferred dose in it, and fold it so that the contents don't fall out. Take a tooth pick and poke a small hole through the square and place in over the hole in your bowl. Apply lighter directly to the foil and take your hit. Hold, exhale, and welcome the void. Let me know what ya think.

(Tin foil isn't great but I can't find a freebase pipe at head shops near me so this gets the job done, enjoy at your own discretion)

Did you end up breaking through and having a visual experience? Just that many people (myself included) find that 5-MeO-DMT is almost visual free- despite being one of the top 3 dislocating psychedleics.

But anyway, thanks for sharing :) I personally just smoke out of a bong which works perfectly...

IME 5-MeO-DMT is conveniently potent enough that you can get away with trying to sandwich your way to a breakthrough -- in situations that otherwise wouldn't be possible had you n,n-DMT.

I found that 12mg combined with a careful bowl packing + lighting technique and my trusty glass steed were all I needed to break through (that and a deeply repressed death-wish, of course :D). It's been a couple years now and I'm still trying to process it.

No visuals here either, unless monochrome greyed-out vision counts. It kind of makes you feel like you're looking at the static screen television in god's living room.

Thanks for the replys guys, I got a freebase pipe and with 20mg I've reached that stellar rocket ship but no OEV's but I've had light CEVs very geometric.

Happy Searching

Unfrosted light bulb and 20oz soda bottle cap with a straw works in a pinch, not that it's good...but maybe marginally better than foil...