• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoke too much outta boredlm

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Spend way too much on bud ATM Henry every two days can't do this how can I make a q last me a week seven gram.
Should I stick to my one hitter and occasional slliftni only put .2 or even .1 in a joint as weed is very strong these days you do not n3ed gram apliffs it's a waste imo smoked daily twelve years

I get a bad mental withdrawal from cannabis near as bad as morphine mentally no physical s yh mltoms except restlessness

I tend to toke out of boredom when I'm feeling depressed or burned out on life, I try and beat back the urge by taking some time to reassess what I should be doing *now* in the context of reaching future goals and then I can structure some things to do that get me back in the saddle. Of course, the prerequisite for this is having long-term goals, but that's just a question of sitting down and asking yourself what you really want in life and making time for a few actionable goals you can reach in two years, or five years... divide and conquer.

Yeah I gonna use that I think it's more the nicotine

If you smoke weed with tobacco it's going to be way more addictive than either alone.
If you consume them separately the weed going to be less compulsive.
If you switch to vaping nicotine you are going to save money and it's easier to dose what you need, cigarettes are not good if you put them off and that makes you want to finish it once you lit it up.

Use a small bowl, not sure if what I use would be called a one-hitter, and do it one at a time. Do 2 or 3 if you have to, then go sit down and feel the high. Enjoy it, maybe go do some chores or something you love to do. That's sort of what I do and my weed lasts pretty long. Good luck!

make a list of activities you have to do before you smoke weed, like going to work then getting home and completing house chores or spending a certain amount of tie doing an enjoyable yet productive activity. Then after a given time, allow yourself to indulge within reason. Only allow yourself to get stupid stoned an hour or two before bed when you can just relax and watch motives or whatever you enjoy.

That's what seems to work for me. I'll alow myself to smoke some mornings when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, but I try to keep it to 1-2 hits, no more than ~5. Then no more until after noon or night, and if in noon then only 1-2 hits again. At night I'll smoke a 3-4g plus though.