• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoke the HCl and snort the freebase

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufnvhmo

Bluelighter
Stop tripping on theoretical wannabe chemist stuff
Your homemade diy pseudo chemistry will ruin the 0.1g you trying to convert to whatever with cider vinegar or lead filled ammonia solution

Just fucking smoke the salts it works perfect I've smoked all the HCl possible "but bkabkabka meltiiing point is higher I'm a chemist" oh wow you need 50 celcius more. I swear that your big lighter will vape it stop worrying internet parrot.

"I'm a biologist chemist I know from reddit that freebase is not water soluble you cannot snort it I'm a knowledgeable chemist mix it with some drops of lemon juice it will ease it for your sinuses" just shut up and snort and plug the fucking freebase you think what it will disapeae out of your body because "it's not water soluble" I plug and snort all the so called water insoluble drug and don't waste my money with cooking some dpt lemon juice drink or other fancy plates just put the fucking drug in your body it gets you high now shutup lvl0 reddit chemist parrot go learn about reality

Thank you

Are you talking to yourself?
I'm educating people so they stop writing shit and wasting time and money on non sense useless "chemistry" procedures.

Alright yea meth HCl can be smoked that’s not debated, but you have fun snorting some caustic meth freebase liquid.

-GC

Yeah just add some cider vinegar or limon juice before snorting the freebase. It will ease it for your sinus.
If you want to look advanced chemist mix the freebase and some random amount of lemon juice drops in kitchen spoon and heat it then do however you can to put the result in your nose
Thanks

I guess this is just a random thread. What drug are you even talking about? Meth? Cocaine?

Virtually all meth is HCl, you won't see the freebase anywhere unless you make it yourself. Meth HCl can be consumed via any ROA, don't need to do anything to it as it's already perfect.

Im talking about every single drugs

You’re talking like a dumbass. Move along rookie you sound like the 18 year olds I’ve seen in rehab who snort Xanax cause it’s “the best way”

And yeah I’d love to see you IV some crack or #3 heroin cause you can do “any water insoluble drug”

You’re talking like a dumbass. Move along rookie you sound like the 18 year olds I’ve seen in rehab who snort Xanax cause it’s “the best way”

And yeah I’d love to see you IV some crack or #3 heroin cause you can do “any water insoluble drug”
Can't cope with how things are?
Snort your whatever heroin
Smoke cocaine hcl

And stop with your shitty heroin and get real opiate like butyrylfentanyl
Heroin doesn't exist anymore
And smoke the hcl

It's beyond me how some people still don't want to cope with reality . you don't want to admit the freebase is 100% snortsble? Why? U want to impress your normie friends by playing the reddit chemist ? Look at I mix pure 23% lead filled HCl from construction store with my dmt I'm smart drug chemist I know hydrocarbons

Hey, puf. Hows it going, bud?
FWIW, there are some hard-core mfs around here in regards to chemicals and the use of them. some advanced chemists here, too. Most of the stuff referenced in Bluelight are so freakin over my head I refuse to read them in fears of mind-warp or learning something. lol
Whatever ya do don't let us beat ya down as it seems ya have something to say but methinks there need be a need to sharpen some communication skills so as to bring some info that is compelling and precise. Give it another go? Can't take ya birthday, mate, so show us what ya workin with. :)
Be well and don't blow anything or anyone up.
Love always

BTW, anyone figure out how to fuck with the molecules in phenibut to make it smoke-able? 🧐

What part don't you understand ? I've extrem drug knowledge I smoked all the HCl u want as I said
The tldr is if you want smoke salts go smoke it don't listen to reddit fakeass chemists who give you fancy baking soda recipe
Snort the freebases too

Homemade pseudo chemistry will screw your product

The molecule in phenibut is phenibut you can't smoke it dose is too large but if I'd want to try I'd just pour some in meth pipe and go on try it

I really do not understand any of it all to be honest... hence my reluctance to even try to read threads dealing with the chemistry of manipulating atoms of one substance into another (cept crack lol). Just acts of heresy, imo. ;)

I'll read up on the smoking straight phenibut but a little leery of it as so far this concept is new to me and do not recall any references to it.
Thanks mate.
One

Oh... and fuck a reddit... havent been there in years and only spent maybe 30 days total. Just not the ambiance I seek and very "unstable" imo

Yes smoking phenibut is researcher lvl
Start low we never know .some molecule such as ethaqualone you need 1g oral but only 40mg smoked.
Who knows, maybe it's the same for phenibut, but I doubt you'd get good results

Loved for the reference to quaaludes. :) Man, those were some days/nights unremembered. :D

I'm educating people so they stop writing shit

As I said, are you talking to yourself? ;)

I can't see any harm reduction value in this thread (or any value at all tbh), so I'm closing it now.

Cheers folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.