• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoke low grade before high grade or vice versa?

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
I have some low grade weed here, it's brown but it's called jam, from Jamaica. It's imported to where I'm live in Trinidad and it's kept over time and stored via press and long term storage. It's like a skunk where the effects are much like indica, it makes me hungry, happy and sleepy.

I also have some high grade weed called "cupcake" it's really hard. And I have a pipe to smoke all this weed. I'm thinking of smoking it all tomorrow night but I'm not sure which I should smoke first. I hate mixing them so which do you Guys think I should do?

Smoke the high grade first and then the low grade for when I'm nearing the time to sleep? Or vice versa?

The high grade gets me hungry and happy. Not as sleepy as the lowgrade.

Thoughts?

I would start off with the low grade as its easy to get high the first time of the day.
When use the high grade stuff to reach an even higher plateau later.

Smoke the low grade first if you want to try not mix the strains. The effects will wear off relatively quick. Then smoke the high grade, and then a bit of low if you want that "sleepy effect."

I'll never understand why people don't like to mix weed types....

I'd roll a joint with the low-grade, smoke bowls with the high grade. Hit a joint first, burn a bowl, go from there.

Personally? I'd mix 'em. 2g lowgrade for every 1g highgrade and the stash'll stretch a lot longer. If the lowgrade is terrible, though, I can understand the reluctance to combine the two.

Yeah trust me the low grade tastes horrible man.

But I usually tend to enjoy the first high grade high for the day rather than low. I was thinking more to get stoned from the high-grade at first and then when I'm coming down then I'd get blasted on the low grade to fall asleep.

My experience is that, once I smoke highgrade, anything of a lower quality afterwards barely effects my high. If I start out with the reggie, though, I get a nice low-quality weedhigh going and then I kick it into fullgear with a few pulls of pack/highgrade.

That's just my preference, though. You'll get high either way.

I would first smoke or sell the low grade and keep the high gr for personal stash, the high grade around here costs 100$ a 1/4, I think it is a ripoff but if you want quality you have to pay quality$. The quality I get has the skunky smell/taste which I love and it is the similar as the "Amsterdam skunk" I bought at the coffee shop in the Netherlands which was about $45 a 1/4 in 1997.

I personally smoke the lowest and smallest buds from my harvests first. It makes sense considering the ever increasing tolerance. Smoking indica and sativa dominants strains one after the other helps with tolerance too.

My experience is that, once I smoke highgrade, anything of a lower quality afterwards barely effects my high. If I start out with the reggie, though, I get a nice low-quality weedhigh going and then I kick it into fullgear with a few pulls of pack/highgrade.

That's just my preference, though. You'll get high either way.

I found this as well. When I'm stoned on high-grade, I don't get touched by low-grade, I even pass when it's handed to me cuz I think it'll bring down my high.

It's definitely low-grade then high-grade for me from now on.