1-phenyl-1-methylene-2-ethylaminopropane.png

STYRENE_ IN_THE_BLOODSTREAM
1-phenyl-1-methylene-2-ethylaminopropane

izo,

I found this in pihkal:

1-(4-pentyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

DOAM
1-(4-pentyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

(with 10 mg): "There was a clear threshold that in no way interfered with the day's activities. I was quite gay and voluble at lunch and bubbled on into the afternoon with puns and high spirits. There may have been a little motor in coordination as noted in handwriting, and there was a strange tenseness during driving. There were no sequelae, and there was no trouble sleeping."

Note the structural similarity to THC. I feel quite sure that N-allyl beta-MeO amphetamines are also active, just at a higher dose, and I have done a whole slew of them. They give a characteristic type of closed eye visuals, last a long time, and lend themselves to pupillary dilation.

STYRENE_ IN_THE_BLOODSTREAM
1-phenyl-1-methylene-2-ethylaminopropane

this is an old idea of fnb, always thought that receptor binding for this class of amphetamines might lead to a too hard high. the ethen is no ketone, not even a bioisostere so i would not touch these compounds.

That's fine, but that being said,

1-phenyl-2-ethylaminopropane.png

Ethylamphetamine is all that and a dime sack.

Ethylamphetamine is all that and a dime sack.

nice compound id say. many say its to lax (not potent enough) but id beg to differ. seems that longer n substitution is better tolerated on the cathinones than the amphetamines but n-ethyl is still enjoyable. n-isopropyl amphetamine is reported to be 15% as potent as noramphetamine. nipp is almost equipotent to pentedrone or nep, maybe even a bit more potent. so different story with the beta-oxo amphetamines or invalid data from my fellow scientists...

1-methoxy-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-benzo[c]chromene.png

THE_PINNACLE_MIDHEAVEN
1-methoxy-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-benzo[c]chromene.png

1-MeO-delta-9-THC: Now Even More Lipophilic!

Not Hard To Make, Relatively.

Delta-9-THC is thought to be a female sex plant attractant pheromone that acts as an inebriant in many animals.

izo,

I've tried tons of different amphetamines, like you, and in my experience they are GRAS: Generally Recognized As Safe.

The only one that really did a number on me was O'REILLIUM 4-oxonium amp. My eyes stay constricteder than should be 90% of the time ever since.

I am also a scientist, just retired / voluntarily unemployed, however which way you want to look at it.

1-(3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

VIVAMP
1-(3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

Possible Stimulant And Opiate Poisoning Antidote.

BTW Sometimes I can be VERY slow. I've only just begun using PubChem to search for compounds (and substructures & similar structures) which more often than not provides an appropriate reference to synthesis.

Not as good as Reaxys, but very good for nothing.

1-(1-oxa-2-oxo-3-methylcyclopent-3-ene-5-yl)-2-methylamino-1-oxopropane.png

VITAMIN_MC
1-(1-oxa-2-oxo-3-methylcyclopent-3-ene-5-yl)-2-methylamino-1-oxopropane

I Found Some Better Drugs, But They Weren't Having It!

Last edited:
Yes - it's always good to use a name reaction. What's particularly good is that it proceeds @ RT without the need of an inert atmosphere.

Could An Administrator Make This Thread O Mine STICKY: I've Put A Lot Of Effort Into It, And Quite Frankly, It Is Brilliant.

#1 Most Creative Name To Avoid Illegal Sounding Nomenclature: A Gr8 Marketing Gimmick Idea!

1-(7,9-dioxabicyclo[4.3.0]-non-1,3,5-triene-4-yl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

SMACKY_ROLL

1-(7,9-dioxabicyclo[4.3.0]-non-1,3,5-triene-4-yl)-2-ethylaminopropane

Dosage: 150 mg with 0 to three 75 mg boosters q 3 hours.

Duration: 1.5 to 3 hours

Cut: combining amp, meth, or eth might do it wonders

1-(4-trifluoromethylphenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

JENNY_CRAIG
1-(4-trifluoromethylphenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane

Like Fenfluramine, But Better.

Bluelight.org
Psychoactive Substances - Canada
Rectify

How To Post Structural Formulae Here.​

Watch
•••
[IMG alt="Rectify"]https://bluelight.org/xf/data/avatars/m/117/117014.jpg?1632491837[/IMG]

Rectify

Bluelighter​

It Is Important To Know How To Post Chemical Formulae aka Kekule Structures

1) Go to opsin.ch.cam.ac.uk

2) write the chemical name of the compound that you wish to post in the submit bar

3) for example, (2S)-2-ethylamino-1-phenylpropane. Play around with it until you get the desired Molecular shape to pop up. Looking up the IUPAC name on Google or Wikipedia can help.

4) Now, Select All text containing the correct, desired name in the query bar above the Submit button and Copy it

5) in the browser url box, type opsin.ch.cam.ac.uk/opsin/ and Paste the name after the last / with no space in between

6) add .png to the end of your copy and pasted name in the browser's url box and press enter. again, with no space bars in between

7) Viola. Now your Molecule has its own website! Select All and Copy its url.

8) come to bluelight and type [ I M G ] <pasted text> and finally [ / I M G ]. I had to add the spaces to make this post come out right. BUT when you are posting, you must not use any spaces there

9) Post your thread. BOOM! You're now on your way to becoming a bona fida Chemical Adept!

Remember, 1,000 Words Is Worth One Picture!

"Molecular Structure Is The Key To Understanding."--Transformer proverb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.