View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smelves - Salvia+DMT Experiences

psilocybonaut

Bluelighter
I found this link to be quite interesting. It describes the effects of smoking Salvinorin-A and DMT/other tryptamines at the same time. Apparently, altered versions of the DMT elves appear but they have stripes on them and a Salvia aspect -- they call them "smelves" -- I think standing for "Sally Maria Elves". The link also has pictures that the guy drew to try to describe his experiences.

A collection of SD + Tryptamine Mixed Reports

I thought it was an interesting read.

Here's another one with more pictures and more experiences.

A collection of Salvia Divinorum Trip Reports

206.jpg

I can not even imagine what DMT+Savlia would be like. Those smelves would scare the living shit out of me!!

I've smoked a combo of DMT (80%), strong salvia extract (15%) and 5-MeO-DMT (5%)....Can't actually remember much of it, but it was unbelievably mind wrenching; and not pleasantly. Heavy heavy bodyload- mainly parathesia, but then it was all curly tunnels and vortices. Quite an intriguing mix, but not something I'll ever do again.

^Damn thos %) are meant to be simple % signs. :D Fucking emoticons....

When it comes to reaching a new level of reality - a hyperspace of sorts - Salvia Divinorum is an extremely underrated drug. I think that so many people are scared off of it because of the absolute intensity, and incomprehensibly bizarre nature of reality shattering which occurs during a breakthrough experience. It takes a dedicated psychonaught to passionately revisit the realms that these two fascinating compounds can take us to.

I would love to try the two drugs (DMT and Sally D simultaneously), as these are the only two natural compunds yet discovered (by man) which really have the technology to take our consciousness wholesale across the non-local realm. Because of the fact that they both work with our consciousness in disparate ways, there is even more reason to work with both together; I am a firm believer in the fact there are more than just one way to go - with such a vast array of mind altering substances, there are endless possibilities of places we can go to, places (a poor word, I know) and entities underdiscovered by any human.

DMT and Salvia Divinorum... a total thumbs up! :)

I personally wont mess with salvia any more because DMT is just so much nicer on my mind and body. I have thought MANY MANY times about combining DMT and Salvia, so much so that I actually talked a friend who digs DMT into trying the 2 together. We packed a generous bowl of salvia into a bong and topped it with DMT and he took several big rips. He sad back comatose in his psychedelic experience and about 20 minutes later he cam out of it just saying... wow.... wow! WOW! I couldn't get a decent trip report from him even verbally but I could see from his face that it was quite the experience! <3

Id love to hear a report from anyone who has tried this.

Love & Lite <3

A really long time ago I submitted two reports to Erowid detailing ayahuasca and salvia combos. Search for the author "nowhereman" if you want to see them. Salvia seems to potentiate oral DMT to an extraordinary degree. I don't typically get visuals when using just salvia, but after using it during a moderate-strength ayahuasca trip I could barely see through all the DMT visuals.

I experienced hyper-spatial perception (as in, more than 360 degrees of rotation) for the fist of just three times in my life with the combo, which is something that is typically associated with high smoked DMT doses, and even then only rarely. I was "rolling" through a hyper-spatial labyrinth populated by three-dimensional shadows--no elves or "smelves," though.

The second time I mixed ayahuasca, saliva, and smoked 5-MeO-DMT (on top of the salvia). At first the only thing present to my experience was a single strange symbol that resembled an "a." It divided into more copies of itself, at first to the right and left, then forwards and backwards, up and down, and then extra-dimensionally (though my sense of hyper-spatiality was not as strong as the first time). When I looked at the swarm of symbols that ultimately accumulated during the process I was overcome with the sense that I was looking at myself. It was incredible but extremely uncomfortable. My skin was tingling so much it burned. I fell over a few times on my way to the bathroom, where I puked. I think it might have been due to the combination of an MAOI and 5-MeO-DMT.

Both trips were substantially different than any of their component chemicals are alone. For instance, I always think I'm "leaving" with some type of group when I smoke salvia alone, and I get up an walk around, but with the combos this phenomenon was entirely absent.

I still plan to IV synthetic DMT and salvinorin-A at the same time. I'm struck by the compulsion less these days though.