• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Small white oxy 30s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabasterslim

Greenlighter
Hey guys, a friend of mine recently bought some 30s off of someone who he doesn't usually grab from, and one of the "30s" he grabbed was a small, white, just about A-215 sized pill. The back side was unmarked and unscored, and the numbers on top were kind of rubbed off so he couldn't make out what it was to look it up, which makes it fishy. But he taste tested next to a Mallinkrodt and said it was indistinguishable? My guess was someone trying to pass a 5/10/15 as a 30? But he said he's seen yellow and other whites (albeit bigger) before, so i guess its not out of the question. I searched the web with some of the keywords above but couldnt find anything, but sometimes newer ones take some time to find their way online, hoping that is the case. However given that the numbers were seemingly intentionally rubbed off, I have a feeling he should just cut his losses and not take the chance.

Thanks for reading, if there is somewhere else I should be posting this let me know.

I feel for your predicament Slim but we can't give you an answer that isn't pure speculation that would probably do more harm than good. Be careful cause if it's a fake it might not be homogeneous or matched to the others.

Sorry but I have to shut this down.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.