View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Small dose of lsd rather than adderall?

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I don't always have adderall on hand for those extreme studying days. I was reading about micro dosing and I'm considering taking a 1/4 of a tab (Probably around 10-20ug).

Has anyone else tried this, I've heard it can help with mental tasks. Also that it provides energy. I notice that I'm more willing and slightly more coordinated at some sports when I'm on about 50-75ug.

It may be good for studying, but if it is, it would be in a completely different way.

I don't know if that's what microdosing LSD is really for.
Side note: if a quarter of one of your hits is 10ug, you're probably getting ripped off

It's not going to be the same as Adderall. So if you have to study for an exam, do a lot of studying, do research, or write a large paper or work on a project you may find yourself getting distracted easily.

I took low doses of LSD daily in college for 5 days straight at the beginning of the fall semester and spring semester one year. But this was during the first week of classes. I did not take it when classes were in the middle of the term, or when I had a lot of studying to do or a project or paper due.

Also, find a better way to measure out low doses than eating parts of a blotter. I used to distill and filter water, and put it into a water bottle, and put the dose in, and drink a small amount of water from the water bottle daily, and on the last day I would drink the rest of the water and eat the dose.

I don't know about studying but I see no problem with acid+sports. Hell, I'd recommend it - physical activity feels great and it doesn't seem to impair co-ordination. One time I dropped 200mcg of the best acid I have ever had in my life (after no acid for 6-8 weeks), waited for the peak and went to the gym for a powerlifting workout on squat+bench press day.
This was on a Wednesday evening after a hard day at work. I felt drained and had a few aches and pains and I couldn't wait until the weekend to sample this shit I had just bought.
Good LSD is extremely stimulating, and I almost felt like I was on cocaine. I felt so fresh and full of energy, so I decided to go to the gym (which I had previously decided to forgo due to aforementioned aches+pains which I could no longer feel). I ended up having a really good workout. I've repeated this a couple of times since in doses ranging from 100-200mcg... the mind-muscle connection and the mentality it gives me is perfect for working out. I probably wouldn't go any higher than 200mcg though, and even that's quite ridiculous... tripping that hard in the gym is a crazy intense experience.

It's not going to be the same as Adderall. So if you have to study for an exam, do a lot of studying, do research, or write a large paper or work on a project you may find yourself getting distracted easily.

I took low doses of LSD daily in college for 5 days straight at the beginning of the fall semester and spring semester one year. But this was during the first week of classes. I did not take it when classes were in the middle of the term, or when I had a lot of studying to do or a project or paper due.

Also, find a better way to measure out low doses than eating parts of a blotter. I used to distill and filter water, and put it into a water bottle, and put the dose in, and drink a small amount of water from the water bottle daily, and on the last day I would drink the rest of the water and eat the dose.
What kind of differences did you notice over the five days of low doses?

What kind of differences did you notice over the five days of low doses?

What sort of differences do you mean? It was completely unlike taking Adderall/Dexedrine.

It was unlike taking a large dose of LSD which was fine with me, as I had only experienced a high dose of acid before this, and I took low/moderate doses because I wanted to see what they were like compared to a very large dose.

Last edited:
Yeah I find that physical exercise and any kind of sport feels really rewarding while tripping. Sweating and all that feels so natural. The best part is jumping in a pool right after if you have access to one.

It may be good for studying, but if it is, it would be in a completely different way.

pretty much this

i don't know what kind of thing you're trying to study, but it might help you in an unexpected way. it's probably gonna be harder to focus and to read, but perhaps a few other things just click easier or become more apparent and obvious.

in my experience, low doses of acid are amazing to make simple tasks which you have to think a little. not tasks that you have to break your head when sober, those probably become harder. it's not a productivity drug after all

try it and see... you might be surprised, or not. i'd suggest perhaps half a tab. tabs these days are so weak... anything that's got your pupils huge but no obvious visuals is the best in my experience. you might understand all formulas in one click or catch yourself thinking about how currently academia is a perversion of the education system

Microdosing LSD over a period of time is supposed to be a life changing experience. I't might help you, but if you have a shitton of studying to do, i'd stick with addy.