View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Small DOcP Thread to Share XP and Info

Alberth

Bluelighter
Hey there everyone, i would humbly say i'm an experienced tripper , been tasting all the nice things for 15 years by now, not a degenerate though, something like like a "good clean fun" approach to the psychedelic experience. Being from overseas I've always been so mystified and impressed by folks' rare chem experiences , reading them on erowid and bluelight. How i wished i could join the ranks of the avantguard of the psychedelic experience. Well, that day has come, unannounced and unsolicited I received a totally new, rare chem !

IUPAC : [2-[(8S , 9S , 10R , 13S , 14S , 17S) - 10 , 13-dimethyl-3-oxo-1,2,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17-dodecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl] - 2 - oxoethyl] 2 , 2 - dimethylpropanoate
Molecular Formula : C26H38O4
Batch no : DOCP-01

As there's strictly no info on this yet , apart from this thread , I thought we would like a place to discuss and shoot the shit about this thing , i'd love to hear from anyone with any and I would love to hear your thoughts on this new chem .

Although today would be the perfect time for me i'll have to wait a little before researching this chemical.

Oh man, this is amazing.
I can't tell from the molecular formula if it would be close to something like DOPr or DOiP but I'm certainly extremely curious.

DOiP was like 14 hours, very stimulating and quite clearheaded. Reminded me of a rougher DOC. Still, very fun.
DOPr is very psychedelic, can last up to more than 30 hours, and there are some reports on it on here.

Do you have any info if it's going to be commercially available? I LOVE DOx, I love the stimulation, the clear but deceivingly deep headspace, the duration and the often orgasmic bodyload. Such exciting news!

Please stick around and write a report when you ultimately try it :)

Edit: as for dosage I'd start very low, under a mg. DOPr for example has a very steep dosage-response curve, 3mg is hardly felt, 6mg is a full on trip, and something like 10mg must be off the charts. In my one DOiP trip I took 20mg which resulted in a ++ but due to the bodyload I wouldn't go higher. But DOB for example is already highly active at 1mg....

Last edited:
WHAAAAA this excites me greatly! :) If I can find the DOCP train, you can bet I'm on it. It's basically my mission to try all the DOXs, I just love them, and I've had the opportunity to try way more than most anyone.

Be very cautious. I obtained DOF, which had no subjective trip reports ever written, just a paper published where some subjects were given some dosages that really did not give me much of anything. I started with micrograms for an allergy test, then 1mg, then 2mg. Move up very slowly, once you first find sign of activity, move even more slowly. This is a total unknown.

I am super fascinated to see what comes of this. I have tried DOM, DOET, DOiP, and DOPr in terms of alkyl chain DOXs and it is puzzling how the change in length/formation of the alkyl chain changes the effects. DOM is obviously a psychedelic, the most well-known DOX. Personally I find it a bit thin and not quite full-spectrum in effects, and not very potent (for a DOX). DOET I expected to love because I love 2C-E, but I found it weird, definitely psychedelic but I can't even say why exactly as there were virtually none of the normal effects one might expect from a psychedelic. DOiP is very strange, Shulgin claimed he got zero effects from 40mg, whereas at 5mg and 12mg I got effects for sure, at 12mg it was even a somewhat difficult trip, yet no visuals at all and a bit puzzling. But then DOPr, oh god what an amazing drug, one of the best trips of my life, it's an absolute gem, and the most potent of the alkyl chain DOXs I've tried.

I've been super curious about DOAL (allyl), and I honestly hadn't even thought about the cyclopropyl. Cyclopropyl groups tend to make things really unusual. This thing really is a total unknown. You're a lucky bastard, just be careful, very careful. I assume you know all about liquid measurement/volumetric dosing. Obviously knowing accurately how much you have and then making an accurate solution is crucial here.

If I had to venture a guess, it is that this is probably not very potent (for a DOX), but I could be totally wrong. Could be that a cyclopropyl for the DOXs makes it mega-potent. But based on cyclopropyl in another psychedelic (4-HO-McPT), I would guess it
may reduce potency. However like I said, totally just a guess.

Here is my write-up of DOF, which is something unexplored I received much like you now with DOCP. Except with DOF I did have a reference paper and speculation from Shulgin that the dose might be somewhere in the realm of 20mg (it turns out it's active lower than that and in fact 20mg was a bit much). In case it gives you any sort of inspiration on the approach to take in your work-up.

Please be careful and please report back. :)

Please stick around and write a report when you ultimately try it :)
and please report back. :)

For sure for sure, i cant hardly wait to give this a go for real. I've had a 4mg trip on DOM (if i remember correctly) i love it, a bit less of a crazy party drug more melancholic isnt it. i liked it. but unfortunately i didnt even get to try DOC, DOiP and DOET because i got seperated from my collection. I got this stuff at the same time as my new DOCs, they look identical and they're pre-pressed into 2.5 mgs, i was thinking maybe just a half, from what i understand of the DOC that's more than enough for a human isnt it?

My first trip on DOC was on 2.5mg and it was nothing short of amazing, incredible euphoria, love for everything to the point of tears, and top tier visuals. Some people find it's not enough, others say it's too much.

Half of a pellet (?) is kind of hard to measure though.

But you're saying the DOcP is pressed into pellets? Kinda weird but okay. How much did you get? Maybe you can dissolve them for more accurate dosing, don't know about this.

It does seem really odd that you would receive this in pellet form pressed into a specific dose, considering there is no known human trials of this yet. Can you inquire to your source whether they came to this dose based on human trials? Like maybe they had some testers who arrived at 2.5mg being a good dose, or something? I'd be really sketched out about taking a totally unknown drug from the DOX class, known to be highly potent, powerful and long-lasting, that I have to trust is actually accurately dosed into pellets. Though if they've been shown to reliably produce pellet form drugs in the past then it certainly could be legit.

If you're talking about DOC, then 1.25mg is definitely a tripping dose, and 2.5mg is a full-on dose. But who knows with DOcP? I don't know why someone would lie to you about giving you DOcP, that doesn't make sense really. Just strange of them to make presses. Did they just surprise include these when you ordered DOC?

If you can be sure they are what they say they are, you could dissolve one in a known quantity of water and dose it that way to get more accurate. Just in case it's super potent and a half is way too strong. You never know...

But you're saying the DOcP is pressed into pellets? Kinda weird but okay. How much did you get? Maybe you can dissolve them for more accurate dosing, don't know about this.
If you can be sure they are what they say they are, you could dissolve one in a known quantity of water and dose it that way to get more accurate. Just in case it's super potent and a half is way too strong. You never know...

Yeah everything i know about DOC says a half of a 2.5mg should be plenty as well as the DOCP might be more bioavailable than DOC... that i dont know... oh well gonna work my way up from an allergy test and see... dont really want to be tripping for multiple days on an avoidable and predictable mistake

Ooh

Bizarre, I'll be honest: I'm very confused.... how, why? But why? What? :\

So there's no chance that it's psychoactive? I doesn't resemble a DOx structure?
I know that DOI has anti-inflammation properties and that one is very active. I wonder why they would even send it along.

DesOxyCorticosterone Pivalate = DOCP. Maybe they were just going by the abbreviation?

DesOxyCorticosterone Pivalate = DOCP. Maybe they were just going by the abbreviation?

I believe The molecular formula for the one you're saying is C26H24O4

the one in question is :

Molecular Formula : C26H38O4
Batch no : DOCP-01

but yeah i've done the rounds seems like it's closely related to the catalogue entry for the medicine the give certain dogs for a certain congenital disease. Or maybe i'll cure my dog disease who knows

Hmmm... okay that's super weird. I also thought it was weird for someone to try to synth the DOcP we were thinking this was, and even weirder to press into pellets. But I think it's even weirder that they would press this corticosteroid into pellets.

I guess I should have looked more closely at the IUPAC in the OP, although I wouldn't have known what it was, I can see that isn't a psychedelic amphetamine.

I guess I should have looked more closely at the IUPAC in the OP
*quietly jumps off train*
Yeah I see no evidence that this is another DOx

Everyone on this thread was correct, i can confirm the pellets were just mislabelled DOC.... which makes me worried someone's cat/dog is gonna have a wierd week of psychedelia if the pills were in fact switched LMBO

I guess it was aspirational on my part : always wanted to be one of the cool people. This possibility made me think i could join the avant guard but i shouldve known better ha !

thanks for dropping in folks, it was much appreciated