• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Small Binge

ImDirtyDan

Bluelighter
I have a reasonable amount of experience with MDMA and a veriety of other things.

I just have a simple topic to discuss and ask about.

All logic aside (binging and taking MDMA consecutive days is I'll advised and generally not a good idea and that aside Ive never binged), I don't know if you'd call this a binge but for the past 3 days I ingested .5 of pretty nice MDMA (crystal/rock [the oy way I would do it, fuck pills]). I guess technically yes this be considered a binge because of the consecutive day factor.

I was just curious about others thoughts.

Anything I've looked up on binges is stories where people are taking 2-3 even 4 grams in a week or less. Now I would NEVER do this, thinking about it makes me tremble. I didn't find any stories about less than a gram binges.

What are your thoughts on this? To clarify as well the first day was maybe 150mg and the second day around there or actually probably less. And the 3rd day all the rest (alittle under 300mg). The 3rd day was the best. Its been 2 days. There was an afterglow for the next day I feel normal. No significant shift in normal mood or thought process. Typical morning shits after.

Anyone else known anyone doing a small amount binge before? Or done it yourself? This is all out of my own curiosity.

Again, I understand the risks associated with different kinds of drugs through experience and research. And I don't usually binge on molly, most always a single night.

Thanks guys.

I'm glad things worked out for you alright, and I think the intricacies of MDMA tolerance are a worthy topic of investigation, but I'm concerned that the subject of this thread could become something like "how far can I safely push the limits with this drug?" From a harm reduction standpoint, that makes me squeamish.

In any case, the first question that needs to be answered is this: Did you reagent test your MDMA? If not, there really isn't any way for anyone to have a meaningful opinion about your binge.

Cool story...

The only time it's not questionable to take untested material is if you trust your source with your life, in which case they would have tested it themselves as well. :)

Binging really doesn't work, especially without 'enhancements' to try to get the most out of it. Anyone that takes 3g's in less than two weeks will quickly find out that it's a waste of material.

Mdma has massive therapeutic potential, and it can be used to supplement social gatherings, outings and events. It's probably the most empathogenic substance on Earth, and what makes it different from most psychedelics is that it'll reveal your "honest nature" to yourself in a warm and positive way. In other words, you won't feel mentally beat up afterwards (like with lsd). What makes mdma so unique and great is actually what people seem to call a "forced" feeling of empathy and euphoria. It simply feels forced because it's so strong, and it might make you behave in a way you normally wouldn't since, generally, genuine empathy is rare and difficult to achieve. In comparison to selfishness, which is a natural trait and a defense mechanism, real empathy (and not the fake crap we deal with from others, sometimes on a daily basis) takes some effort and awareness to feel. But mdma will pretty much "force" that out of you, especially during the initial stages of tripping when the effects are stronger, though I'd rather say that it brings it out of you instead.

Music enhancement is bar none. I've tried a lot of different psychedelics, but none of them compare imo. I love trance music, but without actually rolling or remembering what it's like (aka the music can "bring it back" to you occasionally), I can see why a lot of people find it bland, repetitive, boring, etc. Trance is unofficially the music to listen to while rolling for a good reason; it sounds the best in that state by a million miles.

Mdma can easily give you an epic time, which is why it's so popular. I'm pretty sure the scene is just as big in other countries, especially Europe, which is where it all started. So don't binge unless you want to ruin all of your future trips from there on out. I don't recommend tripping solo; it's a very pro-social drug that relies on set and setting for maximum, positive benefits.

And finally, to answer the main question (heh); I've tried hardcore binging ONCE, and mini-binging quite often. I exaggerated a bit on the every-other-day drop; though I definitely did that, I didn't follow it religiously. (The funniest parts were when I would go to classes rolling, which lol was super interesting for various reasons, but that's a story on its own). There were definitely some days that I did them consecutively, and some days in a row where I wasn't dropping at all. But the majority of that time, I'd take 2-3 at a time at most. First of all, not enough material and second, I found out that it doesn't work that way. During that phase, most of my trips were duds except with a slight body high and some empathic energy. I knew that, but my mindset back then was "better than nothing." The damn scene sucked me in deep at the time.

You can take regular doses of mdma and "feel it" anywhere from a couple days worth of rest, to weekly or bi-weekly. But this is just for information purposes, which shouldn't be taken as gospel, because I'm not going to encourage anyone to go ahead and do that. The stickies can give you pointers by themselves. Good luck.

Edit: If you want try an amateur version of mdma therapy, then I would suggest a calm, outdoor setting with someone you trust as the sitter. That's what I did, and I have to say it was very effective in producing solutions, rather than more questions, about whatever the topic is about. Having it outdoor ensures innocence and being out in nature helps with contemplative thinking/rationale.

Double edit: About my personal use (now that I had time to really mull over it), it seems that the frequency really was just an average during that time. It would actually be really unnatural and robotic if I took it every other day like clockwork. =/

Last edited:
I replied with a very detailed account of the night and just tried to edit it and it deleted itself. That's frustrating. Ugh.

To make it short and simple:

I wouldn't take it if I didn't test it. That could literally save your life. I used to have a thing with blow, and I would always buy a nice sized bump or two to do before dropping a larger amount of money. I got dissatisfied/disinterested in coke tho.

Had 500mg of MDMA. Thursday (last week) took like 100mg in the early after noon. Went and did some shopping and other various errands. Smoked bud periodically for it. Friday I took a bit more, more like 150-160mg. Hung out at a buddy's place, it was a good time. Again, smoking pot throught the time the molly was in effect. Saturday. Totally different story. Both thursday and friday I felt physically and mentally good all day. The green probably helps with that. But wasn't legitimately tripping or anything. Saturday I had work though, so I waited until after that. Got off at 12:30am. The rest of the crystal I had was all one piece, so when I got in my car i literally dropped the solo rock down my throat and followed it with water. Then drove home for the night (I live maybe ten minutes away from where I work so I wasn't worried about it starting whilst on the road). When I got home i drank 2 cups of some OJ, rolled a joint, and waited about a half hour to smoke it. I mildly hallucinated after that with strong euphoria and the lovey serotoniny feeling, and doodled some dope shit on my weed tin. So from like 230 to like 430-5 it was awesome, intense, it was a pretty good roll.

This is where it got interesting though. I went up to my room at 630. So around 5 hours after taking the MDMA and smoking a joint. I got situated into bed and decided to take melatonin (I actually know nothing on the relationship between MDMA/MDA and melatonin, if anyone share anything). Not 10 minutes after the bowl I starting hallucinating pretty vivid shit. I saw cats crawling on my bed and a bird and a record on my wall was the head of a dude haha, it was actually pretty cool. My blankets looked like they were waves in the ocean. My top blanket has this dimond pattern and it looked so cool. I cant explain it but also it was like i could see the night sky through ceeling...thats solid. All my lights were off and ive heard that's when you'd hallucinate the most on molly, is in the dark? So that probably played into it.

I mentioned MDA, as well, above for this reason. I tripped, what I think at least, was pretty hard for just smoking a bowl pretty far from ingestion of the molls. To my knowledge, MDA is basically trippier that its counter part. So I'm guessing the MDMA was also cut with MDA. If so, I didn't really mind. I don't know much about MDA tbough.

Lastly, I really can't say anything on my personal tolerance for anything (I wrote another thread about this if you want to skim through that) because I've always had low tolerances. Or maybe mine take longer to develop. Discussion for another thread.

Kl519, I know I just posted another detailed account (the post above this one), actually the one i just posted is more.detailed. but, did you see the last one? Or is it just not showing up on mine. I tried to edit something in it, and I'm on a phone, so I guess it glitched out or something. But read the one I just posted. I didn't get really detailed into the saturday and I wanted to but it got deleted. Got some interesting stuff and questions.

And I forgot to say it for whatever reason, but after I took the melatonin at like 6:45 (bout 5hours after taking th molls) I smoked a bowl in bed. All lights off.

Do you think the melatonin wouldve played a part in the tripping? I mean after I smoked that bowl I was high as shit for one and was not expecting to see a cat on my bed lol. I also did get a whole lot of sleep on Thursday or friday, so all of that together probay did it.

Did not get a whole lot of sleep Thursday and friday **

Can't edit posts. They just get deleted

I don't think I've taken mda either, at least not willingly. From what I can gather, you won't miss out because mdma+weed will have enough mdma psychedelia. At least it should.

The darkness can set off hallucinations even when sober if you concentrate hard enough, though it has more to do with the eyes adjusting more than anything. But yeah, mdma and pretty much any substance can do that, so I'm not surprised.

Generally speaking, mdma shouldn't be combined with any type of medication. Even for myself, sometimes I'd take allergy medication but I always remembered to NOT take them when I'm on tripping on anything. That can be dangerous, obviously, so you should do a quick Google search about melatonin+mdma to see if you can find anything. Just don't live and die by Google info, because I've gone to the doctor's before and was told off after I told him I Googled my supposed symptoms. He said it was all in my head and that I was fine, which I found really offensive, and suffice it to say I have a different GP now so that's that. Well, that's why I don't trust Google so much when it comes to diagnosing myself, lol.

But yeah, whether anyone advises you of this or not, you'll eventually stop dropping mdma so often. You seem to be having fun and all that, but the fun will be gone soon because the positive effects will be gone too. Actually, it seems like you hit a snag already, so my only logical advice will be to take a break before you enjoy it again.

Another thing I find ironic; the blue light from electronic screens will keep you from having proper shut eye. I actually have a hard time following my own advice sometimes, which is to put your computer to sleep/turn off the phone and get some sleep. Proper sleep during night time will help with melatonin issues, which I believe gets generated sometime from 2-3am or something like that.

Okay, now I'm going to sleep. :)

Edit: Your posts get deleted when you try editing them? Hmm, mine doesn't, heh. That's weird, though you're talking to someone who is highly computer illiterate, so I don't know what to say.

And no, I didn't see it. I'm on my phone as well, which I use for BL most of the time too. Try saving your long posts or copying them next time if you're worried about losing it.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Some good info too. I feel you on the self diagnosing with Google lol. I won't do that again. For some reason when I put something basic in search relating to a medical diagnosis I only ever dwell on the worst case scenario. I actually, because I don't want a life threating situation, end up making myself believe I have something terrible when its really quite harmless.

ImDirtyDan - I assume you're on a mobile browser? Thanks to the way Chrome (and likely other) mobile browsers render the page, when you're on BL mobile view and editing a post (or worse - when you're trying to do ANYTHING inside a forum you moderate...lol), shit doesn't "line up" so to speak. You hit submit, but it actually hits delete. WTF.

In case anyone else - another mod or what have you - wonders why OP was spam replying 12 hours ago hahaha. Not his fault :p

In my opinion, 500mg of tested MDMA over the course of 3 days shouldn't be of concern. You shouldn't have done it, and you should never do it again if you can help it, but that amount isn't ludicrous. I've read consecutive days is worse than just a long session, but in any case I'm sure if you simply abstain for some time now as well as lead a healthy lifestyle (nutritional foodz, some exercise, don't slam drugs), this won't mean anything in the long run :)

But to reiterate - taking MDMA on consecutive days is unwise, and generally a waste of MDMA. You're more likely to feel like shit than get away with it as OP seemingly has, even if you're dosing similarly. Just don't do it :)

Yup. On a mobile. I figured it would be something like that. Ugh. I'll keep that in mind.

With my personal experience, I also didn't think the amount to be extremely damaging. Ya I shouldn't have done it, but the last night was a hell of an experience. Probably my best roll. I've oy rolled a handful of times (because I know you shouldn't do it often).

I wouldn't advise others to d o it either man haha. Thanks for the reply.

Yup. On a mobile. I figured it would be something like that. Ugh. I'll keep that in mind.

With my personal experience, I also didn't think the amount to be extremely damaging. Ya I shouldn't have done it, but the last night was a hell of an experience. Probably my best roll. I've oy rolled a handful of times (because I know you shouldn't do it often).

I wouldn't advise others to d o it either man haha. Thanks for the reply.

Go get an iPhone! Haha jk.

I feel like such a traitor, being Korean yet being loyal to Apple. :)

And thanks for self-deleting your posts. The courtesy is appreciated!