• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Slow release methylphenidate

Jn979

Greenlighter
Swim intends to crush up and snort 30mgs of slow release methylphenidate(the capsules with small balls) this will be swims first time using any type of stimulant is there anything swim should be aware of or prepare for?

Hi there and welcome to the site - just a friendly reminder, Please do not use 'Swim' or any other prefix when posting (it is not needed on this site, offers you no legal protection and just looks a bit old fashioned)

Moved from homeless

If this is your first time ever using a prescription stimulant, I would not recommend 30mg insufflated at once, but rather two 15mg lines. Get a feel off of 15mg (Which should give you an effect if you have never used before) and if you feel like you want more, you can finish it up.

Expect to feel speedy, focused and euphoric. My first time snorting Methylphenidate, and many times after, I was extremely euphoric and thoroughly enjoyed it with little side effects. But, you should expect a comedown after around 2-3 hours after your last dose, which will leave you feeling lower then you were before and possibly sick.

Stay safe and don't make a habit out of it ; )