• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Slow onset fentanyl analogues??

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
So I have these NAAP pharma pressed 60mg "morphine" tablets. They are SUPER slow onset, I am talking like 3-5 hours after taking it the tablet hits. Any idea which fentanyl analogue this could be? It's definitely not classic fent.

I'm just super curious.

Thanks! :)

Hmmm are you sure it's fent? Are the tablets waxy and hard to crush? Waxy all the way through?
Maybe it's fent and they've put wax all the way through the pill.
I'm assuming you're chewing/crushing them, si?

Hmmm are you sure it's fent? Are the tablets waxy and hard to crush? Waxy all the way through?
Maybe it's fent and they've put wax all the way through the pill.
I'm assuming you're chewing/crushing them, si?
I have another post about the pills. I am a 10 year opioid user and have used some very rare opioids. I know my stuff ;). I am sure it's fentanyl or at least a strong opioid, maybe an RC. But most RC's that are super strong are fentalogues. 4 of the pills knock me out, a person who can take 600-900mg of oxy and walk around.

Fent is one of the shortest acting opiates out there. Unless the pill matrix has some sort of slow release but I doubt that. It’s 99% likely some other potent RC opiate. What very rare opiates have you tried?

-GC

Fent is one of the shortest acting opiates out there. Unless the pill matrix has some sort of slow release but I doubt that. It’s 99% likely some other potent RC opiate. What very rare opiates have you tried?

-GC
Oxymorphone, diamorphine vials, pethidine, Alfentanil and a bunch of other hospital drugs that I can't remember now. They do have a matrix release system (60mg NAAP pills), but i don't buy the pills are real.

Ah ya I can see your hesitation, 600-900mg oxy pisses all over 240mg morphine if those were real.. That said I’ve done more than enough pharma fentanyl to know this likely ain’t it.

Fentanyl on top of being very short acting, and extremely potent, is just a shit opioid compared to all those. It’s all sedation/analgesia with very little euphoria compared to some good diacetylmorphine or oxycodone. It doesn’t sound like any of the analogs stray too far from fentanyl itself, and all the reports seem to show when adulterated it’s nearly always true fentanyl over any fentanyl analog in the analysis.

-GC

Ah ya I can see your hesitation, 600-900mg oxy pisses all over 240mg morphine if those were real.. That said I’ve done more than enough pharma fentanyl to know this likely ain’t it.

Fentanyl on top of being very short acting, and extremely potent, is just a shit opioid compared to all those. It’s all sedation/analgesia with very little euphoria compared to some good diacetylmorphine or oxycodone. It doesn’t sound like any of the analogs stray too far from fentanyl itself, and all the reports seem to show when adulterated it’s nearly always true fentanyl over any fentanyl analog in the analysis.

-GC
It's definitely an opioid because I'm not in withdrawal and feel the noddy sedation feeling. I suspect it's isotonitazene (can't' remember how to spell it), or something similar.

It's definitely an opioid because I'm not in withdrawal and feel the noddy sedation feeling. I suspect it's isotonitazene (can't' remember how to spell it), or something similar.

Yup that sounds like a much better possibility, especially if you’re in EU somewhere.

It’s supposed to have a duration closer to heroin while still being stupid potent.

Something interesting… When I looked it up the first link is WHO article and the relevant tidbit shown in the article was quoted from Bluelight :)

-GC