• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Slow and spreadout absorption when snorting.

Cosmic Vapor

Greenlighter
I'm new here, that might arise suspicion when I'm about to claim things.
So I'll be honest. I live in a country where you can test drugs.
I never really use cocaine. I used in twice in quik succession and I'm going to lay off it for the time being. The only reason why I took it twice in quik succession is because the first time the cocaine barely worked.
The dealer I know well, and a mate knows him to and has always gotten good quality product off him.

I bought a batch (1st time) from the dealer for a nice summer evening. I was rolling with a old mate of mine.
This is not a success report so I'll cut right down to the point.

He rolled, I barely felt any effect.
Still, my mate has his sachet and I had mine. (I could have gotten shit while my mate had the good stuff)
So I bought another gram of the same dealer and went to a test lab. After 3 weeks I got the data send to me and it was quite a decent batch of cocaine. Not the best quality, but top notch for sure.

Since I thought it might be shit stuff, during the 3 weeks I could easily store the rest of the yey during the 3 weeks I got the sample tested.
But the first saturday after the test came in I decided to give it another try.

For some rare and pathetic reason I still felt little to no effect.

There's another anomaly that occured, this also occured the 1st time (I took the first batch a little over a month earlier) The little effect it did have, took a while longer.
I think the cola lasted for about 2 hours opposed to 1 hours max. At first I was afraid I got some developed tolerance to the drug (like I'm immune) but it still might have physical cardiovascular effects.
So I decided to have my heartbeat monitored. No increased heartrate! Maybe a little. But I wouldn't call a regular beating heartbeat (no ahrrythmia) of 70-80bpm a sign of cocaine intoxification.

From that moment on I decided to implement different snorting techniques. I had about 800milligrams left.
I went through 300 milligrams without success with 2 hours in between doses.
During 4 attempts I tried snorting slow/fast, hard/easy and with the straw just inside and far inside my nose. (thats 75mg a dose, and good quality tested coke)

No difference! By this time I thought to myself. Even if I somehow could get my cocaine to work like it should I would by now have already increased tolerance. So I decided to do 2 things.

What I didn't realize all this time is that I am someone with a runny nose, most oftenly atleast. And since I get outside alot both due to my daily routine and work itself I often have to deal with my runny nose. I thought it might had something to do with my cocaine not working properly.
I took a dropper (from a old glass bottle for eye droppers) and filled it with water. I think I rinsed both my nostrils 10 times. With my head up and down so the water reached all inside surface area. I then blew my nose 5 times after that as hard as I could. Then rinsed both nostrils another 10 times and then blew my nose again. I then took a line 1.5 times as big as the largest I took previously in that session. (I snorthed my 100mg line "hard" and took some time to snort it all up)

Finally, a small/medium rush (I didn't feel any kind of rush in previous attempts) I think it would had been the rush I'd actually wanted had I ingested the cocaine this way from the start. And it took about 1 hour this time instead of 2. I also really felt the craving I was used to with coke. As I did had success with cocaine earlier in my life (2+ years ago)
It's sad I had to waste valuable cash on this drug. And I don't even think the drug is this great. I haven't snorted anything in 2 years so I would probably also have a abnormal absorption of Aphetamines if I had used them.

The reason I post this thread here is because I was searching around the web for a answer to this problem I was facing. And either I'm the first person with this problem that decided to put it on the internet. Or I'm somehow the first person that faced this problem thus far.

I would also like to ask a few questions.

1: This problem is bound to reoccur if I decide to use cocaine again in the future. Any tips on cleaning my nostrils and inside sinus membranes apart from having to burn my sinuses from pouring excessing amounts of water over it?
2: Am I really the only one thus far that has this problem?
3: Could it be that my sinuses are less developed or inflammed or otherwise not in optimal health compared to other people? What kind of disease would cause this bad of absorption? (Remember, I almost never snort anything so It's not drug related)

EDIT:
I did forgot to mention that I did tried to blow my nose alot earlier down the road. It's the combination of excessive nose blowing and pouring water into my sinuses that did the trick.

Last edited:
Never experienced that...

Is your nose very stuffy? Like is it clogged?

I cant see any reason why this would happen if 1. You can breath freely through your nose with no congestion
2. You taste the drip...

like If you taste the drip it has to be effecting you because right then and there you start feeling numb.

Well, I guess you hit jackpot.
I'm not all that experienced with cocaine. But before my last 2 sessions I used cocaine only twice (successfully). And I always had the bitter soft anesthetic drip down my throat the first 2 times. I didn't experienced much of this drip after I rinsed my nose with the methods I specified. I had quite a decent drip down my throat during the attempt when it finally did work.

Even although my nose is runny most of the times I can breath freely. So that's a odity I cannot explain. But I hope this anomaly of mine can somehow be medically explained by somebody that knows his medical stuff.

ok well maybe there needs to be more trial and error... Blow your nose before you snort it... make sure there isnt a lot of snot in your nose... you want it to be dry basically... when you snort the coke, if you dont taste the drip then something is obviously wrong with the coke... If you do taste the drip, then your gonna feel it... Dont do the water washing shit in your nose... just clear your nose out, and snort it.