• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Slight acid visuals from mdma?

Rollinginclouds

Greenlighter
Last weekend I decided to roll with two friends I started out with half a pill (Bitcoin 250mg) after about 30mins I started to feel tingly as I usually do on comeup, I then felt decently high and after an hour mabye hour and half I took my other half and sniffed a quatre of my inexperienced friends pill, this hit in in quite hard but still no acid visuals about 15 mins after this I smoked a weed joint and a hash joint with my friends 15 mins later we kept losing memory as usual after a joint, but I find it quite funny. It was when I swallowed another half (Blue Wickr 260mg) that the slight acid visuals started, you know when you look at your friend and parts of them will sort of grow and shrink though I would only see this on my friends not my surroundings as in acid. I then swallowed my last half and sniffed another quatre, though this didn?t really seem to kick in.

Do you think this could be because I took acid for my first time 2 months ago and then again the next week (strong trip from 1tab) as I have tripped before on mdma but the visuals has never really resembled acid?

MDMA visuals are common, but seem to come more readily to some than others.

It's possibly due to a metabolic quirk in which some people convert more MDMA > MDA, which is a natural process in the human stomach. That said, I also think MDMA is hallucinogenic in its own right... I've snorted it numerous times and still trip, but I'm very prone to this and always have been.

They also become more likely and more intense (for want of a better word) the more you take, for obvious reasons; more of a hallucinatory drug in your body (MDMA) and more available to convert to a substantially more hallucinatory drug (MDA). I Probably should have said that MDA is a very trippy and once common analogue (and metabolite) of MDMA.

I'm inclined to say the acid had no effect... certainly not in a physical sense. But it does seem that the more you see visuals on drugs, the more a kind of 'filter' opens up and you're more likely to recognise/see them. Then again, I think you were just tripping on MDMA, because that's what some times happens.

Tldr; MDMA is trippy, and metabolises into something more trippy. Weed also really tends to enhance this.

Did you enjoy the visuals? I always love MDMA visuals.

I agree mdma can definetly be trippy especially with weed, what I’m confused about is why out of all the countlass times I have taken mdma I have never seen that type of visual effect, dont get me wrong I’ve tripped out much more during a roll. Seems like I had some minor flashback from acid or mabye as you said the acid has opened my mind to these effects.

I've had full blown "holy shit that tree is transforming into a person" visuals from the combination of a (way too) high dose of MDMA + large amounts of weed. I even had auditory hallucinations which is pretty rare for me. I've done a lot of different psychedelics over the years but those visuals remain one of the most lifelike and realistic ones I've seen to this date. I described them in detail somewhere, could try to find it later if you want. Those intense visuals shouldn't be something to pursue with MDMA though as the doses are way too high

I have never ever seen any visuals while on MDMA but instead I keep on getting auditory hallucinations from it as normal transient sounds transform into music in my head. Once I heard techno music when getting back from the raves by train as the train give out some rhytmic sounds when travelling.

My SO tends to see visuals while rolling if the doses are more than 150mg. Once she threw her phone in the wall because it seemed to transform into a Pikachu.

I guess all the visuals resemble others atleast somewhat not depending on the drug as I have seen same kind of visuals when on dissos, LSD, shrooms or even on zolpidem. In fact the visuals I get from zolpidem changed after I tried a real hallucinogen for the first time and I learned about different kind of visuals that can manifest during trips.

I have never ever seen any visuals while on MDMA but instead I keep on getting auditory hallucinations from it as normal transient sounds transform into music in my head. Once I heard techno music when getting back from the raves by train as the train give out some rhytmic sounds when travelling.

My SO tends to see visuals while rolling if the doses are more than 150mg. Once she threw her phone in the wall because it seemed to transform into a Pikachu.

I guess all the visuals resemble others atleast somewhat not depending on the drug as I have seen same kind of visuals when on dissos, LSD, shrooms or even on zolpidem. In fact the visuals I get from zolpidem changed after I tried a real hallucinogen for the first time and I learned about different kind of visuals that can manifest during trips.
Yes, agreed now that you mention it, I do get that on low doses as well. The train example I had a million times, funny to hear that it's something common. The auditory hallucinations I mentioned were much more intense though. Like when the event was over, the murmur of the crowd slowly gained in volume until it was deafening, louder than a jumbo jet taking off next to me. I could hear all the different voices the murmur was composed of. It actually wasn't very pleasant, a mate was in front of me shouting at me but I could not hear him at all, just the murmur of the crowd

Oh yes, one more important bit: for me, weed is the trigger, I hardly get any visuals without it but if I smoke a big amount during the tail end of the roll I get visuals even on lower doses

Once I heard techno music when getting back from the raves by train as the train give out some rhytmic sounds when travelling.

I tend to get this sort of thing after listening to loud electronic dance music for hours regardless of what drugs i've taken.
But yeah, MDMA and psychedelics like LSD certainly seem to heighten it.

Once I was walking back through Sheffield from gatecrasher at about 6am in the morning and my mate blurted out "I've just realised that tune I've been listening to is my teeth grinding inside my head". =D

Ive seen shadow spiders running up and down walls

Hence the name? :)

I've seen all kinds of weird stuff, and I'm sure you can induce visuals by blinking rapidly, if you're in the right state/prone.

The ones that always intrigued me were the common ecstasy hallucinations such as seeing glasses on people, seeing tatto's, tribal patterns, etc. The hallucinations can also be incredibly synchonistic; it's pretty common for a bunch of people to see the same thing at once.

Hence the name? :)

I've seen all kinds of weird stuff, and I'm sure you can induce visuals by blinking rapidly, if you're in the right state/prone.

The ones that always intrigued me were the common ecstasy hallucinations such as seeing glasses on people, seeing tatto's, tribal patterns, etc. The hallucinations can also be incredibly synchonistic; it's pretty common for a bunch of people to see the same thing at once.

Nope the name was inspired from my dog
His name was Shadow

Seen some weird stuff too lol but always the spider shadows