• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Slepless night before mdma

darkodonnieeu

Greenlighter
Tonight i want to take 120 mg mdma on concert, but i had Slepless last night and i slept only 1-1,5 hour now i feel a Little drowsy. Can i still take Molly tonight or better not , IT Can damage me more than normal because of IT? My last time was 4 months ago

Tonight i want to take 120 mg mdma on concert, but i had Slepless last night and i slept only 1-1,5 hour now i feel a Little drowsy. Can i still take Molly tonight or better not , IT Can damage me more than normal because of IT? My last time was 4 months ago

What normal damage are you talking about?

There is not a single shred of actual evidence that any damage is caused by doses like you propose -- in animals or humans.

All of the studies that purport to show changes in the serotonin system from MDMA use:

a. are confounded by polydrug use
b. have small sample size
c. only show alterations in binding and density that are slightly outside the control group - but not necessarily outside the 3 sigma distribution in humans overall
d. can't show any adverse symptoms or complaints in the MDMA users (aside from some differences in working memory in some users -- again confounded by polydrug use)

Stay hydrated, eat well, take basic multi-vitamin (not herbal, could contain herb with mild MAOI properties which is bad for MDMA use) -- pre-load (for the 6 hours prior) and post load (during comedown) 500mg vitamin C once per hour times 6 (chewable or 1/8 teaspoon of powder in 6 ounce juice)