• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

sleeping pills and marijuana

Yes its good idea if you want to end up in amnesia state but its more sedating a people may pass out, other just find it euphoric. Also very intoxicating.

Well, in terms of taking a sleeping aid to help me sleep and also smoking marijuana, yeah, I do damn near every night. Used to be diphenhydramine (generic Benadryl) but that stuff is bad news when you take it for long periods of time. I ended up having chest problems so I switched to melatonin. Almost every single night.

I don't really take sleeping pills recreationally, though. If I take one, my plans are to go to sleep.

you mean zolpidem, zopiclone etc. or also benzos? anyways the answer probably is a lot of people.

Benzos go great with weed if you have weed paranoia/anxiety. They prevent it. I never get anxious on weed so don't mind the mix.

Weed and opiates tho... pure bliss. Can't be too much weed tho or it overwhelms the opies ime

This combo is lovely in my opinion. It's very sedating, and best suited for the weekend or day(s) off.

Did it for years with diphenhydramine although I dont recommend it because frankly weed is enough , and after you develop a tolerance to pills youll be eating 6 of those motherfuckers just to sleep 1.5 hours. Thats what happened to me in the end.

This combo is lovely in my opinion. It's very sedating, and best suited for the weekend or day(s) off.
I agree, great for weekends. It's even more fun if you fight the urge to sleep and get that trancey buzz, I know of no other way to describe it.

Get a pure 100% indica strain like northern lights and you don't need any sleeping pills.

Get a pure 100% indica strain like northern lights and you don't need any sleeping pills.

Lies!

No amount of weed that I can afford, no matter the species, will get me to sleep at 7pm for work at 2am every night/morning. I've tried. Just doesn't work.

You could try kratom + weed and see how that goes. That shit makes me wanna pass out

You could try kratom + weed and see how that goes. That shit makes me wanna pass out

Meh. I take melatonin these days.

Still, though... nothing's completely healthy when you use it every night. I think I have a sleep disorder...

Or a drug problem that fucks with my body's ability to sleep like a normal person. Could go either way, I think. I usually chalk it up to my anxiety ramping the fuck up when I go to lay my head down at night. Can't stop thinking, man, about the stupidest shit. I've found the easiest (though probably not the best) way to override that issue is with drugs/medicine.

There is the odd night every few weeks where I'll pass out from sheer exhaustion, completely sober. That normally takes several weeks of losing a few hours of sleep every day before it happens, though.

^ Been there myself, just can't shot my brain off. Happens the most when I have to be back up in a few hrs, or my work shift gets switched. But thankfully, that doesn't happen much anymore.

I'm with you, man. Seems I can't get a decent night without either a) weed b)Ambien c)Ativan. Wish it weren't so. Trying to keep the 2 "As" to a minimum.