Sleep deprivation

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
I promised myself id never take sereq
uel again.But my chronic insomnia is driving me insane literally. I took 150mg for 2 weeks, then thought id be ok just to stop, jesus even though it was for 3 days the withdrawls were so severe I called the hospital and my phsych . My phych said id be ok and to ride it, so that was good enough for me. Now like 3 weeks later I find myself doing the exact same only im taking, 50mg at bedtime as I hear people saying that the less u take the better it is for sleep, ive tried zopicl,one immovane,ambien and all sleep therapies,serequel even being an anti phsych works a little not brilliant,.Problem being im down to 24ml of liq meth and 10mg of diazepam so no dr will even consider a sleeper it stinks this nhs, no.e of these meds help sleep and drs know Ive been on valium for 25 yrs on and off . I cant work ,im in bed trying to sleep, depending on benefits and I get £800 per month housing, which I would need to pay if I had a full time job, and they say a single man has it easy in uk. (Well try it ) all I hear is single mum this and that what about men with drug problems or ill health. Dont really know what im asking for here, suppose again am just letting steam out. Im not allowed a normal nhs dr as all we do is argue so nhs have barred me saying if im ill go to a&e as im too aggressive with drs , I cant help it as I know the answer as soon as I mention insomnia,depression,etc etc .,bloody (NO). So this means no blood tests no referals to phychs, could go to A&E but that was even worse man. We should all have a choice in what meds we need and I speak for the people who really need them, not the hoaxers lookin for a buzz, well ive had my winge and an sure this is one of the most popular threads. Drs and tablets