Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sleep aid night before roll?

KopiteSpartan

Greenlighter
Hi guys, new guy here so be nice :)

So I've been taking 'Herbal Nytol' to help me sleep (contains 300mg valerian root, some hops and passionfruit flower), and I'm going to be rolling soon. If I take some the night before a roll, is there a chance I could deaden my roll? Heard before that it can have negative effects, as it works like a benzo and benzos are known to kill rolls. Heard some guy who took 400mg of valerian root an hour before rolling and he had no MDMA effects, but what about the night before? I'll be rolling on the following night too, not the daytime.S

Any help would be awesome

If it's a natural supplement I think you should be fine, make sure to take the appropriate pre-load and post-load supplements and exercise daily to maximize your roll.

From my experience MDMA or xtc will do its job regardless of what other supplements you decide to add on top of it, especially if they're natural supplements. You should be good so long as you don't take your natural supplement the day you're rolling, maybe after would be ok.

I advise against rolling two nights in a row, you'll feel like crap for over a week ): I've done it and it's not really worth it man.

If you REALLY want to get the most out of your roll I recommend pre-loading on 5-HTP daily for as long as you can, I've pre-loaded for 2months+ daily before and I got to tell you, one of the pills I had kept me going for 5hours+, not to mention the comedown was not as harsh had I done it without preloading. Do yourself a favor, research and buy that stuff from your local drug store, it's a priceless investment. Furthermore, test your pills with the marquis agent so you at least know if you are getting mdxx (you can buy those online, kinda pricey but again so you at least have a good idea on what you're taking), molly won't work if it isn't molly to begin with, maybe that's the reason why that guy didn't feel the mdma effects with the herbal supplement. Good luck bud, let us know how it goes.