• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Slamming speed

Bubbles28

Greenlighter
Heey guys just curious how many times a day is it safe to slam speed coz like I slamed 4 times already today and wouldn't mind more but im not too sure

According to wikipedia, dextroamphetamine (which is what I assume you mean) is 75 to 100 percent absorbed orally. Given near complete bioavailability, it seem unproductive to snort and just increase risk of issues - ie lung problems. That being said, it also states the half life as 9 to 11 hours. Therefore if you say took 4 equal doses four hours apart youd likely potentially have much higher Amounts In Your Blood Even If You Dont Feel A Difference With The Latter Doses As Youd be adding in more faster than your body is removing it.

Perhaps one might use a blood pressure machine to check for high blood pressure or extremely elevated heart rate.

Heey guys just curious how many times a day is it safe to slam speed coz like I slamed 4 times already today and wouldn't mind more but im not too sure

I've shot up at least a dozen or so times in a day, but it's best if you try to quit before you have a serious habit.

If you're using at least a point per shot, you shouldn't do it more than 1 to 3 times per day, because then you're just consuming way too much.

OP: By speed what are you talking about exactly? It sounds to me like meth? or are you talking about street amphetamine? or Adderall/Dexedrine? The only one I have any experience shooting, is Adderall, which is absolutely horrible in the fact that it doesn't work well at all, even though it has ~%100 BA when slammed, it is extremely hard to prep using 1ml rigs, which is the biggest rigs I have access to, and what I used to do it the 3 times I tried.. each time I tried it I used around 20-30mg of Adderall IR tabs, and 100 units or 1ml of water, had to filter it like 4 times through cotton balls, and it then after all of that work looked like a nice, clearish-orange solution, no cloudiness, so the first time I did it... I got a small, strange, edgy-speedy, but very short high with absolutely no rush whatsoever... the next time i used more, 25mg, still it sucked... 30mg no better... So if you are speaking about Adderall, it is not worth it at all! terrible on your veins, and the high is no where near as good as sniffing, oral, or plugging gives... sniffing being my ROA of choice with these pills, it works better than oral, don't have to worry as much about the acidity of your stomach contents like with oral and lasts just as long IME, however most people claim it lasts like half as long as oral would for them, but i guess i am different because just 20mg intranasal usually sniffed around 10 am will have me speeding, and feeling good and ADHD free more than half of the day, I don't even feel it wear off either, prob because i also take klonopin with it... so i guess that is most likely why i get no comedown from it.. some say its the worst comedown ever, but i think coke/crack has a way harsher comedown.. I have always been interested in trying meth, or crystal meth to be specific... but for some reason, it isn't available in my area of FL.. never once, in the 10+ years i have been a drug user, have i ever even heard of meth being here. I guess it is better i don't try it, because i don't need that monkey on my back, already have multiple other addictions.

Thanx guys n I meant 3 shots not four and its speed they r little white rocks n omg no way will I ever use a hole point in one shot I half the point then half it again n then half one more time its potent stuff don't need to use a lot at all hahaha one point lasts me a week

You should be careful shooting meth. A little goes a loooong way...(assuming it's a decent quality product)

You can easily end up overstimulated and the feeling of having shot up too much meth is, how shall we say, "unpleasant". IMO there really was no such thing as shooting up "too much heroin", except death, if you died that meant you had too much dope...but there definitely was such a thing as having shot up too much meth. feelsbadman.jpg Back when I shot speed I'd usually shoot a little less than a point and that'd last me a good 6 hours at least.

Interesting around here slamming is slang for snorting. If someone was using street speed isnt it possible that instead of being a amphetamine it is a mephedrone or methcathinone which would possibly nearly Identical effects but might have a much shorter half life. Reasons being as meth synthesis becomes more and more resistricted clandestine chemists could easily switch to these cathinones and use much easier to obtain cheap chemicals like kmno4 or even be importing analogues of amphetamine from china.