• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Slamming Methamphetamine vs. smoking

Methacodone

Bluelighter
I plan on doing Meth today, I usually always smoke my Meth... but I'm curious of how better IV/IM Meth is than smoking meth? Is it THAT MUCH better honestly? Is there a rush?

Can you IM Meth? Or is it too risky? I'm sure IV is safer, but I'm just curious.

thanks!

Don't IM meth, even if it was 100% pure, methamphetamine is extremely caustic.

Yes IVing methamphetamine has a rush, a very intense one too. The first time I shot meth in my teens I was with an older fella who put about 100 mgs of extremely pure product in my spoon. He said " oh it doesn't have much of a rush compared to Coke, at least not to me" so I shoot this hit and get hit with one of the most intense rushes I have experienced even still to this very day.i wanted to be angry that he misled me but I was in bliss ha.

I personally don't smoke it, I find I use more product to get less high then if I were to sniff or shoot it. I don't think I have a shitty technique and I get ice of food quality for sure.

If ur dead set on IVing meth, I'd say start with 50-75 mgs to gauge the effects etc. If it's good dope that's all u should need. I know what I get I can get 2 shots from a point ( I typically will shoot about 70 mgs of shard and get a good rush, and redose the other 30 mgs a little after to keep the stimulation going)

Definitely do NOT IM Meth.

I used to IV regularly, and it's an incredibly destructive habit. You lose your mind, your weight, your job, everything. I've sustained heroin habits for years without serious issue, IV meth habits though.. they get ya.. It's not sustainable, so be careful.

But yeah - IM Meth will cause some damage and leave you very painful for probably a month if you IM a full shot.

Also - 100mg of pure meth is an incredibly intense rush if you're not tolerant.

I usually always smoke my Meth... but I'm curious of how better IV Meth is than smoking meth? Is it THAT MUCH better honestly? Is there a rush?

Not that I want you to make the transition. But it's not even in the same league. First time I shot Meth, I never smoked it again. it's not even the same drug. I'd hold meth for 24hrs waiting to get a syringe rather than wasting it by smoking it or any other ROA.

I always felt that smoking Meth was a lot more similiar to smoking crack than what meth really should feel like

youre almost so hyped up you wind up just too zoned out to actually do anything

you wind up just being really, really focused on smoking more meth

Wow! Crazy. This batch of meth I got is extremely potent and good.

I never get that speedy feel that I want from meth, no matter how good the dope is. But with Ecstasy I get SUPER SPEEDY and obviously euphoric.
Will IV change that? I want that speedy feeling, I mean shit, it's called speed! lol.

no it wont, for speedy effects best take a rest and break, and then maybe have some coffee before, and just take key bumps or really small shots or just honestly load a pipe and hit it fat once or twice then as the rush wears off the speedyness becomes apparent

its really touch and go with that stuff tbh