• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Slamming meth after Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

florida06

Greenlighter
To keep it short and simple:

Yesterday I took 1.5mg xanax at 9pm and was barred out into the next morning. Around 1pm next day I took .5mg xanax and was a little barred until 7pm. Then around 11pm the same day (still feeling the diminishing effects of the xanax) I smoked about 4 hits from a bubble and was feeling the meth for a while. I brought some meth with me back home about an hour later after hitting the pipe and i slammed what I though would be enough for me to get spun. I did not miss or anything and I barely felt anything. I tried a second shot with a little more in it and the same thing happened. I felt the meth a little but nothing like I should when I bang it.

So my questions are:
  1. Did the xanax cause me to not get any sort of rush from slamming?
  2. Why would I feel the meth better when smoking from a bubble than slamming 2 times?
  3. Would smoking out of the bubble an hour before weaken the slamming this much to cause no rush at all?

Its impossible to know. However, my dextroamphetamine would completely reverse xanax when I was taking 3.5 mg a day at 30 mg orally as xr.

I'm assuming it was both the xanax "hangover" and the fact that it was not good quality. However, my eyes are completely dilated (MDMA size) so i know it's at LEAST meth. could it just be an isomer or something?

This isn't really a question we can answer with any kind of certainty. Benzodiazepines are well-known to blunt the mind, body and emotions, so it would make sense that normally intensely pleasurable stimuli might not feel quite so great. You will experience blunting of both positive and negative emotions in my experience, which is not something that I ever liked.

I'm going to close this though. We need to keep out topics in line with Harm Reduction and this sounds more like an issue of managing drugs to get the best high possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.