• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)

OzzyEcer

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone,

I found this plant when I surfing in internet and search for learn some information.I read this plant using for psychiatry and it's effects are anxiolytic,analgesic,I read somewhere effects are similar like cannabis.Useful for meditation.

Anyone try this plant and have any experience ?

Not at all like cannabis. I have used it along with damiana for a nice smoke, but it does nothing more than taste good for me.

It's got an incredibly mild sedative effect but it works best if you brew it as a tea/decoction. I don't think smoking it does anything useful.

i smoked it plus i made tea with it
i got better results when making a tea from it more potent felt like a mild benzo without the side effects of a benzo
you can also try smoking passion flower bit harsh but works a treat
always keep i mind to be cautious on the amount you smoke of skullcap but overall harmless if used in moderation

i smoked it plus i made tea with it
i got better results when making a tea from it more potent felt like a mild benzo without the side effects of a benzo
you can also try smoking passion flower bit harsh but works a treat
always keep i mind to be cautious on the amount you smoke of skullcap but overall harmless if used in moderation

Hmmm.I heared passion flower.How it's effects ?

I use to roll joints of skullcap and blue lotus and wild dagga.
Wild dagga and blue lotus together is actually pretty nice. I can't really explain it, but I noticed a little something when I would smoke it.
Never made tea...

I use to roll joints of skullcap and blue lotus and wild dagga.
Wild dagga and blue lotus together is actually pretty nice. I can't really explain it, but I noticed a little something when I would smoke it.
Never made tea...

Wild dagga is type of herbal incense ?

Wild dagga is type of herbal incense ?
No.
Leonotis leonurus, also known as lion's tail and wild dagga, is a plant species in the Lamiaceae family. The plant is a broadleaf evergreen large shrub native to South Africa and southern Africa, where it is very common.

No.
Leonotis leonurus, also known as lion's tail and wild dagga, is a plant species in the Lamiaceae family. The plant is a broadleaf evergreen large shrub native to South Africa and southern Africa, where it is very common.

I understand but ın Turkey,can't find skullcap,wild dagga,blue lotus and others :/

I used to regularly drink skullcap tea in the evenings. Has a nice taste in my opinion, but it isn't recreational at all. I'd say it just provides about a chamomile-level of sedation.

I'd say it just provides about a chamomile-level of sedation.

That's an excellent comparison.

It probably would make a good ingredient in a mild sleepy-time tea of stuff like dagga, chamomile, and the like.