Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

skitz Neknominates brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFA

Bluelighter
What if we could provide reports on how to neknominate safer.

Simple quick n easy tips all the youngens can follow to make sure the next generation dosnt die out

http://youtu.be/GB4q4a8E_uA

This guy just missed the point. Some are pretty imaginative though. I guess it's easy to miss the point though. What about the kid who ripped 11 bongs without taking a breath, anyone seen that? Made me feel sick just watching haha

I have no idea what that was. Did he actually just bite the head of a chick? If so, that was an extremely manly and powerful gesture. I sure wouldn't like to run into him in a dark laneway...if I was a tiny animal.

Yeah, pretty pointless. Sad that people have nothing else to do and can't think of a more imaginative way of showing their skill/badness/whatever.

YouTube and other social media shows me that there are an ENORMOUS number of people who have no sense of meaning in their lives. Sad really.

Still a dick. Not cooked. Raw head. Dumb move. Idiot.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether it's dead or alive, it's disrespectful and pointless and what bothers me most is that there ARE people out their who torture animals for numerous reasons (generally they're been neglected or abused), and there's just no reason at all to put shit like that on YouTube, an incredible network with tonnes of great stuff on it, and also a mountain of shit that reflects that full-spectrum of human activity. It's a big, fascinating, and frequently disturbing living mirror into the world's inhabitants.

I also used to enjoy some of those 'fail' compilation things, but stopped watching them because interspersed between genuinely funny and unexpected cock-ups there are people getting seriously injured - which personally kills the funny factor somewhat. It disturbs me a serious accident gets lumped in with something that's embarrassing for someone but ultimately harmless. I wonder about the people who laugh all the way through these things, and the ones who put them together and it makes me wonder if they can really are desensitised to the point that they don't think of people in videos as actual people.

If you've seen or been in car accidents, seen people die in front of you or otherwise get seriously injured, and been around for the follow up and the scars and suffering, it's hard to see shit like people getting really hurt and then think about the aftermath and then just go ahead and have a laugh.

Maybe I'm coming across as boring and overly serious, but if we need that kind if entertainment then I fear that we're primed for another war or something as people get increasingly removed from real suffering and hardship. Australia simply does not have many of the issues that are just a fact of life for an enormous number of people in the world. Travel around and see stuff, experience some personal tragedies - you don't lose your sense of humour, but it can make you re-evaluate what's worth laughing at.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm coming across as boring and overly serious

Not to me, that's some truth right there.

I think they wanna fit in and be famous for something. They need the attention. Sad really hey.

No fucking idea what this thread is about, but it seems like another example of the sharp decline western 'civilisation' we are witnessing.

I am closing this thread as it has no HR value and imo is not a topic that otherwise fits this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.