• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

sizzling bacon sound in my head.

thegod

Greenlighter
I have this rare thing and cant seem to find any solutions,so any help would be appreciated.
When my stomach growls when im hungry i get a sizzling bacon sound coming from what can be best described as inside my head, at the top of my spine. There is 100% a pattern with stomach rumbling and the noise. The odd time it can be random. It happens everyday, some more than others. I have noticed more recently though that a similar noise can be heard if im in a resting position chilling watch tv or in bed and i suddenly move . I can press certain pressure points mainly on my upper body and make this sound happen. Its puzzling me, and ive only found a hand full of people online that experience this, and theres no solution to get rid of this. Ive had it for the best part of ten year, tried the doctors, they had never heard anything like it. So not sure what to do. Ive read a few possible theories about escaping gas or the vegus nerve. Its has to be linked to the stomach. This is a mystery to me. Its possibly linked to anxiety which i have, but with so few reports of this wouldnt it be more common. Any thoughts or ideas? Do i have to listen to this dam bacon sizzling forever?

Cheers for the link, it was very funny for me. I think crepitus is a good shout. I have symptoms of that, although it doesn't really explain the common issue of the bacon strips sound and hunger. Theres still seems to be no explanation though. One thing I will add that i didnt mention is my joints are pretty bad,very creaky and poppy, my elbow especially sounds like your snapping a bunch of twigs when i extend it. Its almost certainly arthritis (my dad had very bad arthritis,especially in his hands). So is this crepitus? It doesnt fit right with the correlation between hunger pang/stomach growl and bacon sound in head. And especially when im not moving. Thanks again i will look into this in more depth.

baconstrips and
baconstrips and
baconstrips and
baconstrips and
baconstrips and...