Site Help for a Newb

Phiddle Head

Greenlighter
Just posted in a recommended newb pole (what drug was I researching recently) and the post could probably stand to be directed elsewhere. Any love for a Blue Light virgin?

I read through all of the rules and 1st timer information, and it said to post in some of the new user threads and site administrators would direct my post the appropriate forum.

Phiddle - it's just means that if your thread would be better off in another section than the one you posted in, a mod would move it for you (and leave you a link to follow).

EG if you were talking about 2cb in the MDMA thread then the mod from MDMA section would move it to the Psychedelic drugs thread.

Hope that helps :)

Welcome to BL

Thank you a Bearlove. I've been able to at least skirt the periphery of my intended discussions. I was hoping to get into a thread with people currently detoxing from oxy and tramadol~ as I have recently dropped oxy ct and am in day 6 of doing the same with tramadol. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted but have learned quite a bit through dead threads. Thank you for the response.

Please if your unsure where to post - post it anywhere - The mods will have no problem moving it for you.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help :)
Bear<3