• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Single morphine pill/plasma donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagaroth

Greenlighter
Sorry for reposting this, if anyone even noticed. I accidentally managed to delete the first post, this mobile version appears to like to click well above where my finger actually presses.

I took a single 30 mg morphine last night around maybe 2 AM. I had planned to donate plasma for the first time today around noon but realized they probably test urine. I had nothing else in my system whatsoever. Would it be wiser to wait a day or two or will a single pill be out of my system in sufficient time? I read that the Half-Life is about 2 hours, but not sure how that translates to my situation.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Testing issues are not allowed to be discussed in this site.

We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. Please see the archived subforum of drug testing questions and answers.

Testing issues are not allowed to be discussed in this site.

We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. Please see the archived subforum of drug testing questions and answers.

Apologies I read about not using swim anymore, I must have skimmed over that part. I will refrain from it in the future.

Many plasma places don't test for drugs...honestly that's where most of their donors come from --the junkies who use it as a way to make a quick $50.

Most places just tell you to be hydrated, make sure you have eaten that day, as they do test other levels and apparently if you don't eat/drink they can tell

Years ago I went with someone so I heard the whole spiel , but my veins are not good so there was no way they were getting an IV in me that could stay and run for the hour or so it took to run the machine and get the plasma...

I would call anonymously and ask if they test. If they do, I'd wait about 3 days. Just saying that's what I would do, in your place.

But I doubt they drug test.

Many plasma places don't test for drugs...honestly that's where most of their donors come from --the junkies who use it as a way to make a quick $50.

This is my experience too. The place I went to would have people lined up outside before the place even opened. Generally, they want to make sure you don't have any blood-borne diseases and ask a bunch of questions. It's customary to prick your finger for a small sample to make sure you are not anemic. The only way you will know for sure is just going there and see what happens so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.