• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sinaloan brown #4 gunpowder heroin

Dogfood402

Greenlighter
Can anyone please tell me more about this type of heroin? I am interested in the potency compared to bth and what it looks like and the differences between. Anything helps thank you

Maybe you are refering to the Sinaloa cartel. But afaik it is just branding at most. Or is it about the Sinaloan Milk snake?

Have it tested!

Sounds like a fancy name for everyday "gunpowder" which in turn is really just a fancy name for "BTH ground up with baking powder/lactose." If it congeals back into a sticky ball when you blow on it with hot breath, it's just gunpowder which is just black tar. Which is a sort of "#4" since it is heroin in salt form, but not what is usually meant by that.

Potency of gunpowder can be all over the place, sometimes stronger than the regular BTH usually is, sometimes weaker.

Sounds like a fancy name for everyday "gunpowder" which in turn is really just a fancy name for "BTH ground up with baking powder/lactose." If it congeals back into a sticky ball when you blow on it with hot breath, it's just gunpowder which is just black tar. Which is a sort of "#4" since it is heroin in salt form, but not what is usually meant by that.

Potency of gunpowder can be all over the place, sometimes stronger than the regular BTH usually is, sometimes weaker.
No this is not what I am talking about I ordered some of this sinaloan gunpowder #4 from onions and it was a brown powder that did not tar up with heat and dissolved readily in water seemed to me it was one step below #4 white heroin, just the Same except it is available on the west coast

No this is not what I am talking about I ordered some of this sinaloan gunpowder #4 from onions and it was a brown powder that did not tar up with heat and dissolved readily in water seemed to me it was one step below #4 white heroin, just the Same except it is available on the west coast
Also the potency was atleast 5x That of BTH

Well, Mexico has made brown powder (#4) heroin like you describe in the past, both before and after black tar heroin was introduced to the scene (c; 1983-86). In the mid-late 70s, after the "French Connection" was busted, Mexican (brown #4) heroin in LA and Chicago was substantially stronger (even at 5-6% potency) than the highly-diluted (1-2%) NYC-area heroin; some even made its way over to NYC where it was called "Mexican Mud" for the dark brown color (though it was not tar.)

And right before the fentanyl crisis gained steam (c. 2013-15), the DEA thought that Mexican cartel chemists had learned how to make high-purity #4/ECP heroin as well as the Colombians, and would be cutting them out in the near future. (I know a lot of people on the West Coast were pleased to anticipate that they'd soon get the good powder like the East had, not thinking that they'd end up grateful to cling on to BTH rather than take their chances with fentalog blends...)

So, if what you have is labeled correctly, I'd guess you have some of that high-purity Mexican-produced #4/ECP heroin that was on the radar back around 2014. Lucky you! I'd never heard of "gunpowder" outside the powdered-tar context, but I don't doubt your report on this stuff.

Oh, and Sinaloa is the Mexican state where the majority of the country's opium cultivation is done, as well as being the namesake of a famously powerful cartel, so that part also makes sense in terms of what you have (even if almost any Mexican heroin including BTH could have "Sinaloa" slapped in front of it).

Okay, I apologize if that came off wrong can you tell me isn’t Mexican brown powder heroin also #4

If it's the kind of H I think it is technically it isn't #4 it just resembles it. #4 is made with a specific synthesis that differs from tar or #3. Like I said I think it's technically tar.

Maybe you are an idiot but it isn’t my place to pass judgement
Didn't feel that one coming. However you place your wording it obvious you question my intelectual disability.

While with my lack of experience with Heroin. The name Sinoloan striked odd. I felt I provided at least some clearfication. By mentioning the cartel.