• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Simples question, where should i post?

infas

Greenlighter
Hello, my english suck a little bit, im from brazil, so im going to do my best ok?

I just wanna keep an diary, reporting all the shit im doing with my Whale.... My whale just took over 200mg of ritalin last night...
So where can i keep my diary here in bluelight? maybe someday it will be usefull for me or someone else.

My whale thank you all.

btw my whale just took 100mg of vynvanse with some coffee.
(got some 20 pills of xanax 2mg in case of my whale goes heart attack lewl)

Last edited:
Hi, no need to use "my pet" or SWIM, we know it's you. Try Bluelight blogs. They're on the front page. edit: you need 50 posts to use your Blog.

Alternatively, there's basic drug discussion (bdd) where you can ask simple questions regarding drugs you have or just took.

using "my whale" instead of "i" is silly and does not protect you from anything. please don't use it.

you can post basic questions here: Basic Drug Discussion.

if you are looking for a place to keep a diary, consider Blogs. you'll not be able to start a blog until you get to 50 posts. but, keeping a public diary of illicit drug use is just silly and you may incriminate yourself. please think twice.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

using "my whale" instead of "i" is silly and does not protect you from anything. please don't use it.

you can post basic questions here: Basic Drug Discussion.

if you are looking for a place to keep a diary, consider Blogs. you'll not be able to start a blog until you get to 50 posts. but, keeping a public diary of illicit drug use is just silly and you may incriminate yourself. please think twice.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

Everything legally prescribed <3
shit, anywhere i could ~spam~ gently until i reach 50 posts?
i don't wanna be an bother

status: 3 hours passed since IIIIIIIIIIIII took 100mg of vynvanse,
mild euphoric...
knows when your body want that COCAINE euphoric sensation?
but i think i'll have stay with this vynvanse cuz cocaine is very very very self-destructive. (i fucking love it very much, that's why i keep away from me)

if you engage in the community for a few days, you'll have no trouble getting to 50 posts. please don't spam just to get there.

alasdair

if you engage in the community for a few days, you'll have no trouble getting to 50 posts. please don't spam just to get there.

alasdair

Im taking more 50mg of venvanse right now...
i think my ~high~ of the other dose is going away...
do you think its safe???

for safety reasons i have in my side:
propanolol (betablocker)
xanax

honestly, i wanna take two pills.
i just took one... wat should i do... cuz i took 100mg about 6 hours ago...

No offence but why do you keep telling us what you're taking? This is the Support section for asking question not for saying what you're taking. Staff have explained that it's best to do this in Basic Drug Discussion or in Blogs once you receive 50 posts.

I'm just another member like yourself n I'm not wishing to offend you in any way but it makes you appear like you're trollling.

Welcome to Bluelight. A good way to up you post count may be to introduce yourself in New Members Introductions n maybe welcome others (?) you'll reach 50 posts in no time.

Evey

I think you should check out Drug Culture. There's a bunch of threads where you can post what you're taking or if you just want to talk.

You didn't say what your tolerance is with your meds but be careful not to take too much. Benzos would be better choice for the comedown. You need to know that beta blockers are not to be used in an amphetamine overdose situation. This combination could cause a hypertensive crisis. Google "unopposed alpha stimulation". Bluelight is a harm reduction community and realize we can't stop you from abusing drugs but here to keep you safe.