• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Simple method of making a crude black tar heroin from opium

geewiz123

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Really unbelievable that this information is so difficult to find on the internet, especially with all the fentayl on the streets killing everyone. I have a cuple books which explain the process quite simply, where you seperate the morphine from the solution and at this step i very much see the organic material settle to the bottom, but im not seeing any milky film at the top of the solution(which would be the morphine, according to the books ive read) , which is why i believe at the next step(after filtering) when adding concentrated ammonia im not seeing any chrystals(morphine) coming out of the solution. I believe my issue is just lack of opium quantity. I tried to get my opium by shredding up a bunch of pods and boiling them in water, then taking what was left at the bottom. I really dont want to waste this new batch of opium that i have trying to make the morphine in the process that i described above which is why im now looking at just trying to make black tar, as im hoping this is a simpler process. I guess the question is, if you only had maybe 10 poppy plants, what would you do lol? This was a hectic year hence only having a very small garden. I wouId think that since there perfectly ripe now, the best option would be to grind up the entire plant pods and all while the entire plant is filled with opium, then boil it down, wouldnt this give me the most opium to start with?? so obviously i need a little help here lol. really hardly feel anything from smoking the opium so trying to just make something a tad stronger. Thanks for any input it is all greatly appreciated

At 10pods you best bet is to make tea. You need at least a pound of pods, if not more, before you can start to think on extraction. Smoking morphine is also very ineffective believe it or not, oral will give you more bang for your buck.

-GC

There was a guy on RIU that made a pretty comprehensive manual for turning opium to tar, you’ll have to go there and look for it, it was in the hallucination sub threads somewhere,

acid extract all parts of the plant.

pods leaves stems the lot.

the foliage of the plant is called opium straw and is often used to obtain morphine.

not sure why smaller sizes would stop one from extracting or even a one step synth like acetylation afterwards.

the only problem would be maybe due to not having any practice in this you may loose the goods

but if you take your time and read enough info about it I am sure you could extract from 10 plants

Yes you can, but there’s a certain point where yields become not worth the work. Like the difference between making a single meal, or a large meal that’ll feed you a week, they both take similar amounts of time one just uses large cooking utensils than the other. Why waste all that time (and it is a lot, pods aren’t an easy extraction, this isn’t DMT or Mescaline) on one dose or a couple, when you could make many?

Them we factor in, that unlike baking a cake this is highly illegal, and you start to see why large outdoes small.

I’ll say this for anyone who gets themselves some opium or crude pod extract, when the impure crude product is acetylated the heat and intense acid essentially “burns up” lot of the impurities. This is why BTH looks and smells the way it does, not from the acetylating agent but because of the crude product used as starting material.

Of course I don’t recommend any of this, not good to learn a skill like this and become proficient at it.

-GC