• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Simple derivatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellin81

Greenlighter
HI
Anyone who can tell me about simple derivatives in connection to Benzodiazepines?
I want to buy a benzodiazepine legal in another country and 'import' it. This benzo is NOT on this list of banned chemicals in Denmark, BUT Danish law also contain banned simple derivatives and salts in relations to chemicals on that list.

So this benzo is not on the list, but I don't know if this benzo could be or contain simple derivatives in connection to another benzo, which is listed as a banned chemical....
I really don't have any expertise in this area, therefore I need to know or understand what simple derivatives or salt is - if benzo has anything to do with it? Perhaps some one in this forum knows that.

This section is a quote from danish law (google translate used):
§ 1. For the purposes of this Executive Order, narcotics means the substances, plants and drugs that are listed on the lists A, B, C, D and E attached to the Executive Order, as well as possible salts and simple derivatives with a narcotic effect of the mentioned substances, f .ex. esters and ethers, whether or not the substances, their salts or derivatives are completely pure, whether they are partially fabricated, of natural origin or synthetically produced. Furthermore, all preparations - with the in paragraph. 3 exceptions mentioned - which contain or are made from the substances, plants and herbs mentioned in the lists as well as salts and simple derivatives thereof.

Hope my danglish is readable 🙏

Last edited:
I apologize but unfortunately its against the rules to help you out with what you are asking, we aren’t into the “import”game around here and don’t even know the benzodiazepine you are talking about.

The one part I’ll say, they do seem to specify “simple derivatives” as things like esters and ethers. Like heroin is to morphine.. That seems vague for a reason.

-GC

I apologize but unfortunately its against the rules to help you out with what you are asking, we aren’t into the “import”game around here and don’t even know the benzodiazepine you are talking about.

The one part I’ll say, they do seem to specify “simple derivatives” as things like esters and ethers. Like heroin is to morphine.. That seems vague for a reason.

-GC

thank you - i am not sure what you mean... I am not trying to sell or something like that, I just want to buy for myself but in another country, because this is where I can get it whiteout prescription - I just don't want to exceed any laws.

Of Course I don't want to exceed any rules inhere. Can I make a post, just asking about the simple derivatives without the law ect. as example? thanks

G Chem was right. There are only a few things that Bluelight can't help members with and legal issues ( and questions ) is one of them.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.