• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

simons not turning color.

Godzilla

Bluelighter
Did some testing on new pills.
Two pills the simons just barely turned light blue another type of pill absolutely no reaction.

All three pills
Marquis turned black
Mecke turned black
No reaction with simons on one and slight reaction on other two.
What would your guess be.
Thanks

If no color change is observed when solution B is added, then the substance contains either MDA or amphetamine.

Sounds like possible MDA. I recommend clicking the link at the top of pillreports.com and getting a robadope kit to confirm. Could also be MDAI. What stamp/press? Very interested...

Red fish & pink pumas were the ones with slight color change on simons, good black color change on the marquis and mecke...

Green fish no color change at all on simons still turned marquis black and mecke turned slightly black after a long time.

I have tested many a fish in my day and they are allways different.
Some have nothing, some are like = WOW, and other have mixed results like the above.

Also test green puma with no reaction. on any of the three.

Sounds like possible MDA. I recommend clicking the link at the top of pillreports.com and getting a robadope kit to confirm. Could also be MDAI. What stamp/press? Very interested...

He said marquis and mecke turned black, so it's not MDAI unless he mistook dark brown for the purple-black of MDMA.