Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Similar to MDMA feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello all!

As some ppl know that, I got some group of friends with heavy MDMA use.
Every weekend (it become every friday -saturday tradition)
Anyway, I'm looking for a drug which can give them the similar effects like MDMA. They tried ketamine, cocaine, speed, but couldn't give a break to MDMA.

My friendship is going bad with this group, so I'd like to recommend another drug to them. It's just don't make sense to me also, but they don't want to give up MDMA, not now.
So I'd like to help them in a better way, and force them to give a break. Last week, I planned something fun in the house, but they started to crave for mdma when the music goes on :/ They used some joints but it was not enough.

They're using mdma like over 1.5 years, (beg of 2012).
I've to find something that shouldn't effect the mdma break.
Alcohol is not a solution in this problem, things gone bad.

Any suggestions?

4-FA, basically speed with some of the features of MDMA like the body high and empathy. It will effect the MDMA break but it is likely to be less neurotoxic, however what your friends really need is to be able to learn to enjoy themselves without those massive waves of serotonin. There aren't really any alternatives out there which won't also fry your brain, not much else I can say. Being dependent on drugs like that to have a good time is going to fuck you up regardless down the line.

Yeah, thats why I'm not kinda involved in that group anymore. I'm in a break and believe me it's very hard not to use any drugs in that group.
I'm clean over 1,5 months maybe 2. I prefer smoking joints, but i didn't smoke any cigarattes till now, only try to smoke marijuana (if i can lol)

I talked with some of my friends about it, they suggested cocaine. But i'm scared that it lasts 30min and can easily overdose. It's kinda dangerous than mdma..
Is there any drug who don't effect mdma break? Maybe not affecting any serotonin?
I think its kinda reverse of the drug nature..

Might be time to move on to another group : ( MDMA is neurotoxic and "safe" dosing is supposed to be spaced out between months, not every Friday-Saturday. If this occurs long enough, and you said its already been almost 2 years, you and your buddies are going to become "etards." Which is basically the common term for a person who has used so much ecstasy that they have obvious declines in their mental faculties; i.e. you damaged your brain with too much MDMA and are starting to act a little "retarded" compared to how you were before.

Is there a rave or dance scene in your area where you might be able to start meeting people, who maybe arent so heavy into MDMA use? Meeting a new group sucks but if your mental health is involved, you should be worried more about your health.

Also dont use coke. Like you said, lasts 30 minutes, you want more right away, the shit is so expensive, heart beating out of your chest the whole time.

Sorry mate we really can't help on this one. What drugs you guys take is totally your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.