• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SiK using hydrocodone IV

Inkr3dible

Greenlighter
SIK has been a IV drug user( heroin) for a number of years now. Recently this person has gotten a prescription to a hydrocodone.. im not a to educated on what it exactly is. But it is a small light blue pill with E|8 on one side and nothing on the other.. My question is they are beginning to shoot the pills but Im concerned they aren't doing it right.... As much as I would wish they would stop.. I would atleast like them to do it correctly if they are going to do it... Can someone give me a run down on the proper way to use this exact pill IV.. Ive asked friends and have heard multiple different answers. thanks in advance

I cannot advise inecting any pills with acetaminophen. it's bad joo joo. Maybe look up cold water extractions, do a good cold water extraction on multiple pills. You will have excess water but you can evaporate this to a suitable amount of water (x amount of milligrams per millilitre).

You may not have the patience for this... I don't think it will matter much but if you are going to do it than only use cold water so you get the smallest amount of acetaminophen per shot.

Hey are you sure you even have hydrocodone. I think you mean oxycodone if its a small blue pill that says E8, with a score mark between the E and 8. I have seen those before, they are generic oxycodone IR. Not hydrocodone! I wouldn't bother IVing it as its more trouble than its worth, just eat or sniff it, even plug it. IV oxy isn't much to write home about, the rush is lame, especially with only 30mg if you have any opiate tolerance at all... The high is honestly better and longer lasting than IV orally, sniffing, or plugging.. seriously! I have slammed every single opioid that can be slammed oxy, dilaudid, morphine, opana, and heroin, not fentanyl though that's the only one, and oxy was the only one I wasn't that hyped on, it doesn't give you a real rush like most other opioids do IV. If you are hellbent on doing this its better you be safe... There are plenty of guides on here and all over the web on how to do this, use the search engine! But yeah if your pill is from a pharmacy and says E8 and is small and light blue, there is no hydrocodone with that description, as far as I know the only pill with that description at least opioid wise is oxycodone IR 30mg.

Hey are you sure you even have hydrocodone. I think you mean oxycodone if its a small blue pill that says E8, with a score mark between the E and 8. I have seen those before, they are generic oxycodone IR. Not hydrocodone! I wouldn't bother IVing it as its more trouble than its worth, just eat or sniff it, even plug it. IV oxy isn't much to write home about, the rush is lame, especially with only 30mg if you have any opiate tolerance at all... The high is honestly better and longer lasting than IV orally, sniffing, or plugging.. seriously! I have slammed every single opioid that can be slammed oxy, dilaudid, morphine, opana, and heroin, not fentanyl though that's the only one, and oxy was the only one I wasn't that hyped on, it doesn't give you a real rush like most other opioids do IV. If you are hellbent on doing this its better you be safe... There are plenty of guides on here and all over the web on how to do this, use the search engine! But yeah if your pill is from a pharmacy and says E8 and is small and light blue, there is no hydrocodone with that description, as far as I know the only pill with that description at least opioid wise is oxycodone IR 30mg.

like I said in the post its not for me, and im not real familiar with drugs anyways. if he is someone who usually IVs large amounts of heroin what would be the best way to feel the high if not IVing the pill? you said something about plugging, that actually works? people do that? and whats the reason?. but thank you for the info. I was looking on the internet for info but couldn't find anything about this specific pill so I thought the best thing to do was to just make a thread. thanks again

Plugging works great for oxy.. it bypasses the liver and digestive system by using it rectally and absorbs into your bloodstream much faster than orally. You would just prep the pill like you would prep dope for iv... use like 50 units of water or 0.5ml or anywhere from like 30 to 100 units will be fine.. but you don't really need more than 30-50units of water per pill.

Plugging works great for oxy.. it bypasses the liver and digestive system by using it rectally and absorbs into your bloodstream much faster than orally. You would just prep the pill like you would prep dope for iv... use like 50 units of water or 0.5ml or anywhere from like 30 to 100 units will be fine.. but you don't really need more than 30-50units of water per pill.

so u would shoot it in your anus? just without the needle clearly?

yup, use an oral syringe or a pull the needle out of the rig, then do it.. don't want stick a needle in there!! OUCH that would hurt...