• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sick of weed

andy85258

Greenlighter
Iv'e decided i just cant do this anymore, struggling to come up with cash i dont have for a bag thats just gonna be gone within a few days to a week. Whats the point if im just gonna be back in the same place after it's all gone wondering how on earth im gonna pull more money out of my ass for this.
im so sick of being a slave to this fleeting buzz which lasts for an hour at best then tapers down into fatigue and depression. The fact that im often without money to buy more certainly dosent help.
The only way this could possibly be worth it is if i got a medcard and started vaping oil. At least that would last me a good long while.....

Well it's really just a choice like any other choice and it sounds like you are ready to make a new one. Do you live somewhere where you can grow your own if it is mostly a financial problem?

Well it's really just a choice like any other choice and it sounds like you are ready to make a new one. Do you live somewhere where you can grow your own if it is mostly a financial problem?

I only wish i could have a plant but no. my reality just cant accommodate something like that.

Honestly, growing good weed isn't cheap so I doubt that would be a solution. Honestly, you're just going to have to find a way to make more money or give up the habit. Though from the sounds of your post that might not be a bad thing haha