• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sick after oxy 15 greens

St3phan13

Greenlighter
My friend has pretty high tolerance to opiates. Snorted 4 greens and 8 hours later violently throwing up bile for hours,sweating shaking in and out of sleep all day. Has happened after snorting greens before just wondering if anyone else has has issues with using greens. 30 mg blues do not give her this reaction ever by the way. Has only happened with greens.

From the pharm or street? Coulve been fent laced roxi. Woulnt be the first case of it

Does your friend use every day? Ever take a day off? Almost sounds like withdrawals. If they were fake and a lot stronger because of fentanyl I would imagine she would have been nodding hard or going to sleep if it was caused by being high. But I never got sick or itchy from opiates so just basing that on what others report.

Maybe your tolerance decreased some? Opiates give some people nausea, and make them vomit.

Also, if you are getting them off the street they could be lookalikes cut with fent or who knows what.

FYI, it's best not to snort or rail pills as they contain binders. Just take them orally. Stay safe.

Yes daily user of about 60 mgs. Usually she gets the 30s but every time she snorts the 15s gets very sick. Must just be too much dye or something? Just wondering if that happens to anyone else.

i wouldn't be too worried, this kind of thing happens to heavy users from time to time.
your body is telling you it needs a break from all the shit your putting into it.

oh and we know you are talking about yourself, you don't need to SWIM here on bluelight.

To me this sounds like a mild overdose. If someone ends up getting high for the day and then they begin to get to high, they start getting sick, in and out of sleep, slightly labored breathing, cold sweating, dizziness even bluish lips. You can always look at your pupils if you are wondering if the opiates are still having an effect. For the most part opiate WD is not going to look like in and out of sleep all day. The possibility of RC opiate pills is always there.

I have seen people with low tolerances get sick from 15 mg of oxy but if he has a tolerance it is a little weird. What would be crazy is if he was actually going into rapid WD from an extremely short acting opiate. Always check your pupils if you are wondering if your in full blown WD. They should be rather large. I never heard of anyone getting sick from the dye but it is possible. Who knows these days with all the fake pills.