• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sick after coke binge is this normal

Oxytraveller

Greenlighter
Hi, although I read BL daily this is my first time posting...the other night I had a binge on coke. This is probably the 3rd time I’ve ever done it. I wasn’t drinking or on any other drugs at the time. The next day around lunchtime I started vomiting and have been really unwell since. It’s now 36 hours later and I’m still sick. Is this normal after a heavy binge?

No its not normal. How big of a binge? Its probably unrelated. Very heavy cocaine binges moreso cause body aches. Crack binges can do this, to the point of rhabdomyolysis

Hi, although I read BL daily this is my first time posting...the other night I had a binge on coke. This is probably the 3rd time I’ve ever done it. I wasn’t drinking or on any other drugs at the time. The next day around lunchtime I started vomiting and have been really unwell since. It’s now 36 hours later and I’m still sick. Is this normal after a heavy binge?
Normal for the actual substance Coke? No not at all.
Cuts though have the potential to cause an issue.
As can drinking a lot of booze on an empty stomach on coke.
Hydrate and eat what you can, if it persists I'd get it looked at in case it's a stomach issue (such as gastritis or a peptic ulcer)
Also if you start vomiting what lools like coffee grounds or red blood, seek help at a hospital, one is a serious issue (coffee grounds in the vomit) and the red blood is due to damage to the throat. Caused by vomiting too much, you would need something to control the vomiting.

I'd recommend testing in the future and if you can perform Acetone washes to remove cuts that may mess with you in these kind of ways.

Cut or entirely unrelated. Were you doing it with anyone else? Are they sick? You could have picked up a bug unrelated to your use.

Cut or entirely unrelated. Were you doing it with anyone else? Are they sick? You could have picked up a bug unrelated to your use.
Other important questions;

Were you sharing paraphernalia?

Did you use a note? If so, please never do this again. Buy a snuff kit from a tobacconist or head shop.

Also don't use straws, they can cut you. A proper snuff kit won't set you back more than 30 bucks. I'd also suggest grabbing a milligram scale at the same time if you can afford it.

Other important questions;

Were you sharing paraphernalia?

Did you use a note? If so, please never do this again. Buy a snuff kit from a tobacconist or head shop.

Also don't use straws, they can cut you. A proper snuff kit won't set you back more than 30 bucks. I'd also suggest grabbing a milligram scale at the same time if you can afford it.
I second this, for both sharing paraphernalia and the note/straw. Notes will get all sorts of nasty bacteria up there, not good when you cut blood flow to the area for 2-3 days, gram positive bacteria (staph/mrsa) love this, And sharing intranasal paraphernalia carries the same risks as sharing needles.

Its probably to be expected after a binge because your stomach is empty and still producing gastric acid which churns around and tends to digest the protective mucous layer of your tummy.

Stimulants can make you not want to eat and no rest means you should drink water and have something in your belly, boring shit like crackers or just a sandwich.

You will always have some hangover experience of some sort with substances so binge wisely, prepare for it and it won't be so bad.

Chew gum and drink some flat coke, it is good for the spews of doom .