View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

shulgin's The spiral & k/dxm?

farmaz

Ex-Bluelighter
first time i ever knew someone else had known about it was when i read pihkal & read the part called The Spiral. I had also several times had the same thing happen to me when i was going to sleep but i never got past the growing big/going small part. Some times it felt as if i was under a huge kinda wave being drowned & pulled under.

A few weeks ago i was very bored & i hunted out some dxm that i was sure was bunk as i had done up to 600mg with no effect at all, for some reason i eye balled about half a g & took that just for the hell of it to be honest as i was 100% sure nothing would happen how wrong was I lol.

To keep it short i was smashed harder than anything i had done before. it was kinda like when you "go through the looking glass" on K but did not have that kinda semi-religious feeling that i have had before off a k-hole.

Now when i have "gone under" on K it was simular in the way it starts after i dont have use of my vision anymore of going very large then very small (the same as going to sleep & in pihkal) but then moves on too great tubes of white light kinda like people say about a NDE & i never got more than that. But this dxm took me out more i went through the big/small pulling feeling, through the tube also & hit what i can only call like a huge wave of energy moving faster than light. At first it had the same feeling on what i said at the start of a feeling of being drowned when i went to bed but after a while i kinda felt as if i was going up onto the top of this "wave" and here i rode it like some pro surfer lol. Every now & then i had a feeling of falling right back down & being pulled back under & then going back up to the top where i rode the wave again.

I know it sounds very fucked up but its the truth, all i want to know is has anyone else ever had a simular kinda experience ither with there sleep or with k/dxm & also does anyone know if this relation to when you go to sleep has anything to do with the way k/dxm effects the brain.

thanks in advance

I once got sucked through my wall after my bed tipped up right (which i was laying on) to see my house as a half blown up ww2 lookin house.. there was a hole blown out the corner of the house to which i could fly back into my room.. in my room was a crying baby in a crib.

I then "opened my eyes" to find myself laying on a bench down a really dark alley way.. 1 side a wall.. the other a hedge. Next to me was my friend pacing around very eratically smoking a cigarette.

Both these scenarios were VERY vivid.

I then got out of bed. Puked. Went back to bed.

The End.

Sorry.. i know it's not the same but i just thought i'd share one of my k-hole experiences xP

Got the same feeling many times on DXM.Sometimes i was closing my eyes and felt that some kind of energy is throwing me on top of Earth's atmosphere then look around me and see all the world shrinking while im propolsed into deep space.The gigantic\microscopic feeling I also had a couple of times,once i was walking in a circle and felt that the more i complete the circle the smaller i become until i went microscopic hehehe,damn those were good days tripping ballz on dex.

I once got sucked through my wall after my bed tipped up right (which i was laying on) to see my house as a half blown up ww2 lookin house.. there was a hole blown out the corner of the house to which i could fly back into my room.. in my room was a crying baby in a crib.

I then "opened my eyes" to find myself laying on a bench down a really dark alley way.. 1 side a wall.. the other a hedge. Next to me was my friend pacing around very eratically smoking a cigarette.

Both these scenarios were VERY vivid.

I then got out of bed. Puked. Went back to bed.

The End.

Sorry.. i know it's not the same but i just thought i'd share one of my k-hole experiences xP

Damn! I've never done K but does that normally happen in a k-hole?

Depends how deep you go ;)

And of course everyones experience will be different, and (for me so far anyway) every experience will differ, too.

There was more to that hole^^ But i don't remember it xP

Wow, after reading about the Dissociative Spiral, I've realized that this happens to me all the time when I go to bed at night! Or at least, a few times a month.

But yeah, there's a constant flashing between extremely large and extremely small. It's very difficult to describe, but the description on the Erowid DXM page matches perfectly what happens when I go to bed.

drew-does that happen when you're on K or DXM? Or when you're sober and dreaming?

I've never done dissociatives. It happens when I first go to bed. It begins when I've been lying in the dark for a good 15 minutes or so. I'm not yet dreaming, it isn't part of hypnagogia. It's something else, and it happens when I'm still awake.

I've never done dissociatives. It happens when I first go to bed. It begins when I've been lying in the dark for a good 15 minutes or so. I'm not yet dreaming, it isn't part of hypnagogia. It's something else, and it happens when I'm still awake.

hypnagogia Dont mean to sound thick but whats that?........Also to everyone thats posted in reply to my post, have any of you read the piece in PIHKAL about the spiral?.......

i am kinda glad other people have had the same thing on dxm i was thinking i was aline on this for a while.

anyone know if dxm/k have an effect on the part of the brain that works when your asleep?

Interesting. It's happened once when I went to bed. Know that pulling/sinking feel. Gotta ride it coz there's what I'd call stage 4 - it's out of this world. You dont think yet you exist, riding the wave as a bird. There is a brilliant light in there and a sense of going home for the first time.