Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Shrooms found me finding myself....

Welcher

Greenlighter
Weight: 135 pounds

Summer was coming to an end before i got back in school so my closest friend (call him D) and i decide we wanna do something jurassic... something new. We had always talked about doing hallucinogen so we called one of our friends that trips pretty often. We each got an eighth and since it was our first time D decided he would just watch me to make sure i was okay.

11 AM: We went back to my house which no one would be home until much later that night. My other friend came over who had done shrooms before and made sure i wasnt doing some fake shit and he confirmed that it was legit so i ate the eighth.

While waiting for it to kick in me and D went up stairs and played some cod. 25 minutes into cod my friends parents call and say he has to go home because his parents found some weed in his room and he had just been caught.

11:40 AM: I had come to the acceptance that i would have to do this on my own and wasn't really to worried about it.

11:55 AM: I started to feel my breathing slow and little not dangerously though it sort of felt like a come-up on E minus all the euphoria then everything started feeling all weird. At this point i stop looking at the clock realizing it wouldn't matter what time it was that whatever was gonna happen was gonna happen.

Everything in my room was so interesting so much thought and personality in even the most unanimous things. I decided to go walk around my backyard which wooded around an acre. Then i start to trip and i mean TRIP.

After walking around for a bit i walk into a bush that is around two feet taller then me and i come into an opening like a hollowed out section with grass and an old water fountain with vines growing on it. Next to the fountain was a baby doe with white spots all over it i look at it for a second then walks up to it and shake his hand (I know deer dont have hands). i sit down and we start talking the conversations sort of just flowed like i was witnessing it but wasnt absorbing it. Time seemed endless and nights would come and go above me but i would never really look up at the sky i was so fixed on this doe. whenever i would notice it getting dark a little bird would land on mmy shoulder and it would rest in his nest. when it started to get light again it would leave but i would never remember when, i named the bird memo short for memory. after talking to the doe some more the bird landed on my shoulder and the doe just looked at me then nodded and i nodded i turned towards memo. i looked him directly in his eyes and he did the same and what i saw i will never forget. his eyes were the same as mine and i could see his thoughts reflecting exactly what i thought it was like seeing double. before i could react memo pecked me with his beak directly between my eyes and everything went black for a second. when i came about again in front of me were three figures. they all had name tags like those that say "Hello my name is ...". i could not see anything about the figures besides their outlines. starting from left going right the names were mental, physical, and emotional.

I felt a trustworhty feeling towards them and didnt feel like i was having a bad trip. Out of nowhere physical reached his hand out and it was long very long. as it got closer i could see sort of galaxies on the "skin" like the gun camo in cod if you know what that looks like except they didnt light up anything but were bright. Physical put his hand all the way around my head and i froze and it felt like a spark was shot through my whole being it was warm and welcoming and then he pulled away. all that was left was a feeling of acceptance then he was gone as fast as he had come.

next mental did the same things and the same feelings shot through me but as soon as he toched my head my head started asking questions and answering them as fast as i asked them then he to withdrawed and left. last that was left was emotional

his feeling was differet then all the others the touch wasnt a spark but a feeling of all feeling it felt hit me. i FELT the colors green, orange, felt the smell of pine trees, felt happy, small, large then he withdrew also. his experience has left me the most confused i do not know how long it lasted but it felt like 2 eternities.

as soon as emotional left i cameback into the circle i had originally wondered into and memo was gone but the doe was back. the doe let out the most amazing noise i had ever heard and it just left me with a feeling of understanding then it looked at me nodded and i left. whatever it said i understood. this time it was night and i did look up at the sky i dont know what told me but i could tell this time it was actually night outside and memo cameback tweeted at me and flew and i followed. he brought me back to where i had come through and i exited without looking at him again. i went back inside and the time on the clock was 7:29 PM. i spent the rest of the trip in my room just thinking about all the things that had happened the comedown happened very soon after that.

it is by far the most amazing experience i have ever had. a week ago i did shrooms again and had no where near the same experience and my gut is telling me it was laced but i dont care it was amazing. i dont want it to happen again tho and i dont think it will it is not something i want to go through again it will just diminish how unique it felt.

any ideas on what it might have been laced with and has anyone had anything like this happen?? if so DO tell i would be really interested to hear!!!!!
thanks for reading :)

sincerely,
Welcher

Seems like an amazing experience man, but I don`t think it was laced, I think you just had a great trip

That's shrooms brother, I really doubt it was laced. That sounds about right for shrooms. Good post, I enjoyed it ;)

That sounds amazing.

Are you trying to make jurassic happen? Because I don't think it's gonna. The name for an era millions of years ago doesn't really make sense as slang for new.