Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Shrooms- First time tripping with only 1g

vibin

Greenlighter
I wanted to put this trip report down on paper finally but thought I'd go to bluelight, instead. This trip happened 2 years ago while I was in my junior year of high school, oh man.. great times.

It was a casual September afternoon, just getting out of class for the day with such a feeling of relief. The great "Friday" feeling flowed through my body. I don't usually plan anything ever, and that's the beauty of all of my experiences. It's usually a surprise, good or bad. On this particular day a friend had called me up seeing if I would throwdown on some bud. Of course, I'm not doing anything and I got 10 bucks, why not?

Most of this time I do not remember.. I know we smoked quite a bit of the usual bud that goes through our town that we call "Reggie".. At this time I thought this was the low-grade but this year I've truly experienced dirt weed and gave me a late appreciation on what I used to smoke, it was some decent stuff. But after 6-7 bowls, a friend I was with pulls out a different bag with a huge smile on his face. It's so called "Kush". You know how people get, always saying this shit is "Dank, Og kush" I just went with the flow and man, the best stuff I've ever smoked. The first hit had me drooling, literally. My friends couldn't let that go haha. This started my urge to get something else and advance in the night. We were just chillin, riding around laughing about stupid shit. I had another 30 bucks as extra spending money so I thought I'd spend it. I heard previously that White Widow was rolling through our town and i remembered this while riding around and got super excited. I told my friends if they found it, I'd buy an 8th and split it. After a little bit we found the person with the widow but unfortunately they were out.. It was a good friend of mine who had it, so she gave me a deal. She had mushrooms, not sure how much that she had and felt bad she didn't have what I was looking for so she gave me a buddy deal. She gave me a little over 4 grams for 30 bucks. I wasn't complaining as I've been trying to find shrooms for a long time.

We picked them up and they were not what I was expecting. It was the only time I've seen shrooms in person, but even on the Internet I've not seen anything look like these. They were very little heads with small stems, not sure what they are but I trusted the person I bought them from. The 4 of us split what we got into almost equal parts. I got a few more than everyone since it was my treat. We cruised around for awhile contemplating when we should take them. My friends didn't want to take them while driving around but I told them "I'm not driving, so I'm eating these right now." They were also impatient and didn't want me to be the only one tripping. We drove across town and parked in the parking lot near McDonalds. We each already had our share but a friend had the idea to save a few for a bowl, so we each took 1 of these pieces out and put them in the bag for later. We all ate our share and talked about what we were doing next. My goal was to make it to the high school football game across town, as that's where I usually hang out on our home game nights, at the time they were also on board so that was our plan.

We rolled through the drive thru of McDonalds, and I don't know if i was tripping on the shrooms already but I started talking to this sign thinking it was the speaker box and all of my friends start calling me an idiot cause clearly that wasn't the speaker box. We all laughed our asses off at that and decided we shouldn't even go through the drive thru. We finally made it across town to the backside of the college where we would smoke before going to this football game. We made a bowl out of an apple threw some bud in and coated the top with 4-5 of these little mushroom pieces. Not sure if smoking these things would do anything but we thought "Why not? Won't hurt anything." And we all thought it was a cool idea.

This is where the actual trip starts. We're done smoking and walking to the back gate where we get into the game for free. My vision is clearly enhanced and I couldn't explain it as I've not been through this experience before. Everything was so interesting, everything was so vivid and detailed. The white lights hitting the dark grass threw my mind into a confused state as I was in such awe. I didn't know what to think, I was so happy. About 100 feet from the back gate, my friends gave me some bad news.. They were dipping out cause they didn't feel they should be there. I was a little nervous to go in alone, but I thought i could handle it and they could leave. I was meeting up with other friends who were already there anyways. They left feeling bad about it, but I was about to embark an adventure on my own.

I walked into the gates, highly confused. I can't stress how confused I was. My memory, gone. Friends called me asking me where I was as I told them I was on my way an hour ago.. "Yeah man, I'm here now.. I'll come find you." That's my goal, to find my friends who sit in the student section of the stands. I know where it's at.. I'm walking down the sidewalk, hood up just minding my own business. My mind on the other hand is in everyone else's business. I was very paranoid, but I wasn't freaking out. I heard the people around me, but really nothing was out of the ordinary.. What I was hearing wasn't real. Everyone around me was talking about me, kids and adults. "Look at the kid in the purple hoody.." 'Yeah, that kid is so fucked up.' I was for sure everyone was talking about me. These are the things I heard and I wasn't scared about it. I didn't care if people knew I was tripping balls. I was just minding my own business, but I didn't appreciate everyone talking about me. "I can hear you, you know..?" Is the thought that kept replaying in my head. I took a time out and stood at the fence of the track and paid attention to everything. The colors were so vivid and crystal clear, I paid attention to all of people on the field and in the stands. I examined everyone's emotions and thought what they thought through their eyes. I put myself in their shoes. I couldn't get over how everything looked. At the time I just kept telling myself how it looks like life itself is "Color-corrected" like in movies. Everything seemed so perfect. I stood there for about 30 minutes watching everything around me. I finally realized I'm on a mission.. "Fuck, I'm supposed to meet my friends." Again the confused thoughts roll through my head, I don't know where my friends are anymore.. I walk to the stands highly confused. I tried to find people I know, but I don't want to look weird around all of the parents and I don't want everyone to think i'm on drugs at a football game. I can't find anyone. I sit alone near the top of the stands and the paranoia kicks in again. All of the people near me are talking about how fucked up I am, and of course I know how fucked up i am.. I sat there focusing on the game for the remaining time i was there. Still focusing on the colors and how beautiful everything looks. I started to focus on the emotions of the football players themselves, about how intense the adrenaline is while actually playing the game. It was beautiful. I watched the last two quarters of the game and soon the game ended. Everyone stood up and started to leave. My friends walked up to me while I was sitting there and asked me "What the hell are you doing, why didn't you come down and sit with us?" I was about 5 rows up, right BEHIND them. I felt retarded. I felt so stupid that I was so close to them, yet I still couldn't find them. I told them I was tripping balls and they could tell. That's the end, I don't remember anything else. I don't remember what I did after, how I got home, or how I felt the next day. Everything else is non existent.

TL;DR - Smoked a hell of a lot of bud, bought some shrooms. Ate a little over a gram to myself and tripped balls at a highschool football game. I highly enjoyed all of the vision enhancements and had no other visuals. I had some auditory hallucinations of people talking about me and felt paranoid, but I kept calm and enjoyed myself. My first and only mushroom trip