• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms alone for the first time tonight (not first trip only first time alone)

IamTheCook

Greenlighter
i was planning on dosing up on some shrooms a little later once my little sister and her friends and parents go to bed *im 19 and a freshman in college* ive done shrooms twice both times i was indoors and outdoors with 3 friends who were also tripping i enjoyed the expirience alot.
but recently i also did acid twice alone in my house at night the first time i had an amazing trip and only a week later i tripped again and ended up passing out/falling asleep around 6 hours into the trip and woke up at 10am i dosed around 11 both times and i enjoyed being alone a little bit better but i was wondering if the mind fuck i usually get on shrooms bad to have when im alone. and i know its hard to compare acid and shrooms but how much harder or less hard do you find shrooms to be vs. lsd

i plane on dosing on 2grams (i did 2 grams both of my other times) i have a scale so i know how much im taking and saving 1.5 for another time sorry if this is coming out a little jumbled im really high

2 grams is a good dose to do first when you're alone, most likely not too strong to handle. My best trip ever (also my first ever) was with 1.75 grams of mushrooms and I had a spiritual awakening, but it wasn't so intense I was going to freak out.

In general mushrooms are more volatile than acid, more emotionally intense, more likely to cause a negative experience. Mushrooms are wild, but a fantastic psychedelic.

Last edited:
You fell asleep 6 hours into an acid trip? You better get your blotters tested man, that ain't no LSD. In a genuine comparison, I'd say it's way easier to handle the mind-fuck of mushrooms over the mind-expansion of acid. Just eat them a shroom at a time, that's what I did for a solo trip and it worked out well. Stop eating when you feel you reached the desired point. Like Xorkoth said, they can be a bit more emotionally intense; I agree with that in that mushrooms definitely make me feel more dysphoric than lsd ever had, but it always wears off once the peak hits. I look at it as shedding negative vibes so you can be clean.

Eating them one shroom at a time is not going to have anywhere near the same effect as eating them in one dose, plus by the time you've eaten a few your tolerance will already be building.

Mushrooms can be be brutal if you lose your anchoring, but the experiences they can off can be oh so exquisite.

Eating them one shroom at a time is not going to have anywhere near the same effect as eating them in one dose, plus by the time you've eaten a few your tolerance will already be building.

Mushrooms can be be brutal if you lose your anchoring, but the experiences they can off can be oh so exquisite.
By one at a time, I didn't mean any kind of 'wait and hour and see' stuff. I mean just see how many you can eat. My only solo trip I ate just a few caps before I felt like they were too nasty to continue, but my trip was plenty pleasant and eye opening.

i have an lsd test kit it was real lsd...i was givin the blotters by the person who made the lsd and they are actually pretty known on shroomery and drugs-forum and some what known on here i will not be releasing names for the safety of that person but i can fall asleep on coke if i wanted to i have a weird thing where there really isnt a drug i cant fall asleep on besides speed/meth which i do not mess with.. but anyways i dosed on 2 grams and forgot that earlier in the day i was stoned and ate a decent amount they hit me within 10 minutes of doing i hopped in the shower the nausea hit me pretty hard within 20 minutes i was throwing up maybe a half our after taking another shower i laid down started feeling a little better i peaked then the trip pretty much stopped after 3-4 hours overall an okay experience i did enjoy being alone tho just not the vomiting i genuinely like lsd better than shrooms because there is no nausea

^ That's weird that you puked off of 2 grams, I've drank a mushroom smoothie (essentially about 3.2 grams of shrooms and orange juice) that was gaggalicious, but I've never puked from them. Then again, different shrooms have caused me different levels of nausea. I've seen people puke on em, but they've never made me puke, even as I laugh and watch others puke. Strange...

That's also odd that you can sleep on things like lsd. The only drug I can actually sleep on are mushrooms for some reason. Mushies give me the deepest, most peaceful sleep.

yeah i know how you feel with sleeping on shrooms i couldve tripped for a little longer if i stayed awake but i got lost in the cevs and music and ended up falling asleep and having some wild dreams i dont know if i plan on taking shrooms again any time soon but i plan on trying dmt and another acid trip soon

do shrooms in nature, stay on the move, keep your mind stimulated like that. they come from nature, meant to be done in nature i feel. i hate standing still while im on shrooms. ive done em indoors before with a couple beers and it was nice. going to the kitchen and cooking while im coming down and all, that was cool. but overall i like them in nature.

^ +1 on the nature... Bring supplies (water/blanket/snack/flashlight) and go find a cozy place to bed down and lose it.

I prefer shrooms alone, nothing worse than a friend going off on some jesus fueled rant about fire and brimstone...

^ +1 on the nature... Bring supplies (water/blanket/snack/flashlight) and go find a cozy place to bed down and lose it.

I prefer shrooms alone, nothing worse than a friend going off on some jesus fueled rant about fire and brimstone...
Your friends go on Jesus fueled rants? I think I have like, one friend out of all my friends who even goes to church anymore... No wonder you wana be alone.

Although I think by nature shrooms kinda want you to be alone and just... Be, I guess hahah.

have had plenty of friends and myself have a evening alone with tryptamines , many times p. cubensis was the main course, it sounds like a great time just set up all your things you will be needing before you dose-
1- preferred comedown aids ex: benzos( in case things get a little wild or for sleep), a few beers, a NMDA antagonist like K or MXE ( if you can handle them or like them) or some nugs if youe into weed.
2. Music, movies or any other entertainment that you enjoy
3. comfortable bed blankets ect.
4. water and food ( whatever you prefer)

this stuff so you can maximize your comfort level and minimize a bad trip or any complication and to maximize a great expirience to learn and grow from