• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shroom Trip

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So this is a follow up to the post I made about tripping. I scored some spores syringes. Golden teacher caps. That being said in the next few months I’ll maintain a constant supply. I haven’t tripped in 10 years. I don’t wanna trip balls I wanna microdose, to see if it helps with depression. I would like a trip every now and then that being said could anyone recommend dosing guides to keep it from being to overwhelming

I'd post this in the psychedelic forum. I'm not to sure about microdosing with shrooms because they can vastly vary in potency but .5-.75 is probably good. Gram might be a bit much but could also be the sweet spot your looking for. Last time I tripped on shrooms I took 2.3 grams and it kicked my ass. Way more difficult to handle then even 3-4 hits of acid for me. Shrooms are always difficult for me though.

If you wanna micro dose I'd go even lower than that like 100-200mgs you would want it to be below threshold. Personally though I prefer macro dosing which is more in the range that somnilicious just mentioned. Even if I'm slightly tripping I could go about my day and nobody would even notice, I just feel amazing. You could go one day on and two days off or something along those lines when microdosing, when taking small amounts tolerance doesn't build to the same degree. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

If you wanna micro dose I'd go even lower than that like 100-200mgs you would want it to be below threshold. Personally though I prefer macro dosing which is more in the range that somnilicious just mentioned. Even if I'm slightly tripping I could go about my day and nobody would even notice, I just feel amazing. You could go one day on and two days off or something along those lines when microdosing, when taking small amounts tolerance doesn't build to the same degree. Good luck and I hope you feel better.
I'd post this in the psychedelic forum. I'm not to sure about microdosing with shrooms because they can vastly vary in potency but .5-.75 is probably good. Gram might be a bit much but could also be the sweet spot your looking for. Last time I tripped on shrooms I took 2.3 grams and it kicked my ass. Way more difficult to handle then even 3-4 hits of acid for me. Shrooms are always difficult for me though.
Thank you both I’m nervous As som mentioned the last time I tripped it was difficult and usually is as I always take more then I should and feel it’s never going away but I have klonopin on hand if things go awry. I have some addiction issues that I feel need to come to the surface hopefully that’s what happens I tried golden teachers for the first time and they have a lower psilocin content and easier on first timers. It’s not my first time but It’s been a while so it must be. And if anyone wants to move this to psychedelic I’m not sure how to but feel free. I hope this works out otherwise I’ll have a shit load with no way to get rid of them. Anyone know if they can be frozen or are they like normal mushrooms when they are frozen and Unfrozen they taste like shit and have a slimey texture. I’d like to keep them on hand so I never have to source

You're probably right. Listen to @Cosmic Charlie. He has a lot more experience with Shrooms than myself. My microdoses were with LSD and I was a hard head because I enjoyed the heavier quarter tab doses, which gave me amazing moods and productivity.

I never microdosed shrooms but I once took a gram 2 days after an LSD trip and it just made me tired and a bit air headed but shrooms always do this to me. I prefer LSD exponentially because of the energy lift. Shrooms always make me tired, introspective and discombobulated. I don't know what microdoses are like. My brother used to microdose shrooms. He's a tech genius but suffers depression. I'll ask him about his experience.

He's now completely substance free(even coffee) and received a huge amount of money after his company and house were sold. He is about to embark on a cross country bicycle ride from Florida to California, in which he will be camping in national parks. I can't even describe how much I envy him. Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon and everything here and in between. What an experience it's going to be for him.

You're probably right. Listen to @Cosmic Charlie. He has a lot more experience with Shrooms than myself. My microdoses were with LSD and I was a hard head because I enjoyed the heavier quarter tab doses, which gave me amazing moods and productivity.

I never microdosed shrooms but I once took a gram 2 days after an LSD trip and it just made me tired and a bit air headed but shrooms always do this to me. I prefer LSD exponentially because of the energy lift. Shrooms always make me tired, introspective and discombobulated. I don't know what microdoses are like. My brother used to microdose shrooms. He's a tech genius but suffers depression. I'll ask him about his experience.

He's now completely substance free(even coffee) and received a huge amount of money after his company and house were sold. He is about to embark on a cross country bicycle ride from Florida to California, in which he will be camping in national parks. I can't even describe how much I envy him. Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon and everything here and in between. What an experience it's going to be for him.
Oh goodness yes! I recently took a trip (actual travel lol ) to visit my mother in palm beach and the most amazing thing other then seeing her was getting up early enough to go from dark to sunrise driving and watching it. I can only imagine on a low dose. The first trip I ever had was with my ex girlfriend on acid, but being as it cannot be grown I really do not trust sourcing anything on the street other then marijuana and even then that’s became a headache. Which led me to this point. Personally I’ve had better times on acid, if it was legit but you see a lot of other substances being passed as acid and it seems a lot harder to microdose if you don’t know the authenticity of your product to begin with. But I have enough respect for any hallucinogenic substance now to not sit in a car and eat a half ounce to the face for no reason ( I was so stupid as a young adult) although I did think I was Kurt Cobain for 6 hours and that was pretty fun. But I think I need a microdose to help me with the depression or atleast try it. I’ve given pharmaceuticals a chance, to no avail I have to give it atleast a try with this. Although I do hear some promising FDA trials with MDMA. That being said I think I need a trip to really internalize my opiate usage and what I want for my life. Luckily as I stated I got a comfortable environment, a trip sitter, and benzodiazepines if anything gets to much. I thank you so much for your time som. I deserved no response yet you both took time out of your day to help! Thank you from the bottom of my hear. With that being said if people have time time and knowledge. Help me out with some strains that might be good for a extreme novice. I think these golden teachers will work amazingly but I’m not so sure I won’t atleast be interested after my first trip or microdose in which I might not wanna have another strain solely for tripping. I’ve heard golden teachers aren’t really euphoric so if you get some time anyone that sees this list it it but I’ll probably start another thread for that. Any moderators that come across this feel free to place it in right category and combine my threads if it crowds it. I think it’s a good discussion to be having anyways have a great day everyone! And once again thanks som!

Oh goodness yes! I recently took a trip (actual travel lol ) to visit my mother in palm beach and the most amazing thing other then seeing her was getting up early enough to go from dark to sunrise driving and watching it. I can only imagine on a low dose. The first trip I ever had was with my ex girlfriend on acid, but being as it cannot be grown I really do not trust sourcing anything on the street other then marijuana and even then that’s became a headache. Which led me to this point. Personally I’ve had better times on acid, if it was legit but you see a lot of other substances being passed as acid and it seems a lot harder to microdose if you don’t know the authenticity of your product to begin with. But I have enough respect for any hallucinogenic substance now to not sit in a car and eat a half ounce to the face for no reason ( I was so stupid as a young adult) although I did think I was Kurt Cobain for 6 hours and that was pretty fun. But I think I need a microdose to help me with the depression or atleast try it. I’ve given pharmaceuticals a chance, to no avail I have to give it atleast a try with this. Although I do hear some promising FDA trials with MDMA. That being said I think I need a trip to really internalize my opiate usage and what I want for my life. Luckily as I stated I got a comfortable environment, a trip sitter, and benzodiazepines if anything gets to much. I thank you so much for your time som. I deserved no response yet you both took time out of your day to help! Thank you from the bottom of my hear. With that being said if people have time time and knowledge. Help me out with some strains that might be good for a extreme novice. I think these golden teachers will work amazingly but I’m not so sure I won’t atleast be interested after my first trip or microdose in which I might not wanna have another strain solely for tripping. I’ve heard golden teachers aren’t really euphoric so if you get some time anyone that sees this list it it but I’ll probably start another thread for that. Any moderators that come across this feel free to place it in right category and combine my threads if it crowds it. I think it’s a good discussion to be having anyways have a great day everyone! And once again thanks som!

You deserve the time of day just as much if not more than a lot of posters on this site. You're a valuable member and a sincere, empathetic, deep thinking, legit dude.

Try not to think too much and go with the flow more and try not to belittle yourself. Shrooms have actually been proven to help with confronting this negative internal dialogue objectively and in dampening the ego driven fear and negative self perception for a time after the trip. Look into the studies.

Peace✌and happy travels my friend. Keep us updated....good luck and much love...🍀💚

You deserve the time of day just as much if not more than a lot of posters on this site. You're a valuable member and a sincere, empathetic, deep thinking, legit dude.

Try not to think too much and go with the flow more and try not to belittle yourself. Shrooms have actually been proven to help with confronting this negative internal dialogue objectively and in dampening the ego driven fear and negative self perception for a time after the trip. Look into the studies.

Peace✌and happy travels my friend. Keep us updated....good luck and much love...🍀💚
Then perhaps everything is falling as it should! I certainly will you’ve earned a follow your very smart I applaud that in the world we live in. Haha have a good day brother !